WTF Community

Mentionable News

Apparently in 1968 former and future Alabama Gov. and then presidential candidate George Wallace also used Trump’s new “when the looting starts, the shooting starts” slogan that he is now desperately backpedaling from.

3 Likes

::Stares:: :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::exploding_head:

Wait… what… how? So he walked out there. read off a teleprompter attacking China, said nothing about the pandemic itself or Minnesota, and then left without questions???

4 Likes

It was a weasel move…T did not want to confront any questions regarding his MN tweet, even if he tried to clean it up minutes before the news conference.

T came out as the “I am cleaning up the economy” President, with all his maskless henchment standing like bold Space Force Men. The visuals alone…astounding.

Bye bye Hong Kong…China…US standing in the world.:weary:

P.S. T is clear - no more Coronavirus updates. The country is in recovery mode. (Me - WTF)

3 Likes

The fuck did he just do?!

3 Likes

This announcement tells Hong Kong we do not recognize your ‘autonomy,’ which was what Pompeo talked about this week. Due to the virus, China is coming down even harder on Hong Kong. We will no longer prop up Hong Kong.

Bad move…

President Trump said Friday that his administration would “begin the process” of ending the American government’s special relationship with Hong Kong, including on trade and law enforcement, and that it was withdrawing from the World Health Organization, as part of a broad effort to retaliate against China.

But the president was unclear about the speed and full scope of the actions, and his remarks left many questions unanswered. Stock markets rose after Mr. Trump’s speech in the White House Rose Garden, suggesting that investors had feared the president would take even more draconian steps against China, the world’s second-largest economy.

2 Likes

Agreed. Bad move, this is totally giving up the game to the Chinese government. But promoting democracy has never been a part of Trump’s platform.

4 Likes

Truth

2 Likes

This.

Mapping Police Violence

2 Likes

Powerful video via Jimmy Kimmel intro

Go to 5:10

2 Likes

Trump is now calling protesters fake, pushing vile right-wing crisis actor lies that de-legitimize their anger, while bragging about how eager his Secret Service agents are to hurt people with “vicious dogs” and “ominous weapons.”

And this is meanwhile stirring up the QAnon-MAGA types to de-legitimize all of the protests as manufactured:

3 Likes

Meanwhile? At a press conference for city mayors it was made apparent that much of the further unrest is from white people coming from out of state and specifically targeting black businesses and communities.

Another from Eleven Films.

3 Likes
4 Likes

The woman who was pushed by a police officer suffered a concussion and the NYPD are reviewing the videos of the assault.

3 Likes

Cops don’t give a fuck

4 Likes

Photos and video from my tiny corner of the world in north central Illinois today, and the largest protest I’ve ever seen here in nearly 25 years.

3 Likes

Dogs are not food!

Roberts Upholds COVID-19 Restrictions on Churches, Scolds Kavanaugh

Kavanaugh deliberately ignored basic facts to accuse California of religious discrimination.

5 to 4 in the middle of a pandemic. Wow.

3 Likes

I saw this trending last night but couldn’t find anything at the time.

Anonymous Has Released Proof Tying Donald Trump To Jeffrey Epstein

Still uncertain what to make of it.

1 Like

I was just reading on that too. Looks like this “anonymous” source selectively reintroduced this Epstein/Trump lawsuit. It had been out there before. It may have been dropped…not sure.

I think because there has been a 4 part Netflix show on Epstein, which talks about all the top level contacts he had and questions his offing as well as his cleaned up lawsuit when he was given a grossly small sentence, he is on people’s mind.

Some responses to those Anonymous releases were that we’ve seen this document and they were non-plussed.

3 Likes

I noticed in a search for articles on Trump and Epstein within the past week that while that is the only article on the Anonymous drop, a number of publications have recently written on their relationship:

Actually, this article mentions the rape also, I find:

And this now:

3 Likes