WTF Community

Day 326

Updated 12/11/2017 9:07 AM PST

1/ Three women who previously accused Trump of sexual harassment called for Congress to investigate the allegations. Jessica Leeds, Samantha Holvey, and Rachel Crooks said that "a non-partisan investigation is important not just for him but for anybody that has allegations against them, this isn't a partisan issue, this is how women are treated everyday." The White House called the accusations false and "totally disputed in most cases," adding that "the timing and absurdity of these false claims speak volumes." (CBS News / Washington Post / USA Today)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/2017/12/11/day-326/
1 Like

The NYT article linked to at the end of today’s post is a fascinating portrait of the petulant man child in chief:

It should really have higher standing in today’s roundup IMO.

1 Like

I’m loving the Macron grants and their pointed stab at Trump. I feel like Macron being the victor over a Trump-like figure in France is icing on the irony cake there.

3 Likes

Glad to see Macron following through in a pretty big way here – it was mind-boggling enough when he delivered the “Make Our Planet Great Again” speech in english back when Trump pulled out of the Paris agreement.

1 Like

It’s not really a thing that happened so much as a description of how a person behaves. I try to focus on the who did what to whom aspect of the day’s news.

3 Likes

@ActionPumpkin You could Post that in Must Read Op-Ed. I really should change the title of that thread to Must Read Op-Ed and Profiles. The profile pieces are really great for context and insight, especially anything Trump from Maggie Haberman.

2 Likes

Done! Thanks for the pointer to that thread.

2 Likes

@ActionPumpkin Definitely a must read!!!

2 Likes