WTF Community

Day 383

I think Kelly’s comment was one of the more offensive statements to come out of the WH lately. I really bristled when I heard. It also made me wonder what Kelly Ann was up to. Her comments are generally the most offensive ones but I haven’t heard much from her lately. Did somebody impose a gag rule on her?

1 Like

I’ve noticed the same thing. It’s kinda nice, actually…

I pray to God you’re wrong about the years. I don’t think I’m going to be able to handle 3 mire years of the anger, the stress, and the bitterness I have towards all the people who are not actively trying to get him out of power as soon as possible. I even wonder if he is paying people off in return for their" loyalty". I had such high hopes that Kelley might reign him in and instead I learn that he’s willing to ignore claims of abusive behavior towards women unless there’s a picture to prove it. But then Trump’s vile statements and behaviour have gained passive acceptance so why am I surprised that his chief of staff operates the same way? And the mere thought of this is turning my stomach. I wonder if sales of valium and Imodium have increased in the past year? I’m envisioning a new diagnosis in the next DSM. Trump induced stress disorder.

1 Like

I’m with you, Amy, but I do NOT think he lasts that long…not much more than a year, I hope & have to believe for the sake of my peace of mind. It’s hard to watch & yet impossible to look away.

For the most part I think he’s too cheap to pay anyone for their loyalty…he relies on dirt & complicity.

1 Like

It’ll likely happen, but not before a bunch of legal shit that drags this out another year or two. :disappointed:

Re “what could go wrong [with him testifying]-?” :lying_face: Hmm? I wonder? :lying_face:

My personal take: Trump goes all four years, fails to earn the Republican nomination in 2020, and somewhere in there the investigation, trial, etc. all continue to hang a cloud over everything. I’m no wonk and not particularly insightful about how this shit works – just being real that legal dramas involving politicians (and presidents in particular) tend to take forever.

1 Like

Hubby and I talk about this a lot. I think He goes 4 years and loses 2020. In the end … could be 5 years down the road, Don has money laundering charges brought against him by the State of NY. Can’t escape that one.