WTF Community

Day 391

I’m sure it’s all a big misunderstanding- all that money was charitably for taking care of her sick aging mother…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

A “put a pin in it” thread?! :smiley:

4 Likes

Good point. Included it because it pairs with the other poll to illustrate the inherent the flaws in polling. But I hadn’t dug into that data before

1 Like

Oh, good, the AP reported this. I first saw it on The Blast (wtf is this site!?) and decided it was too TMZ for me.

1 Like

I had been re-evaluating my thoughts on the importance of the NYT story, because if you read specifically what Cohen said – he leaves the door wide open for the potential of where DID the money came from? He specifically never said anything about Trump personally, only campaign or the Trump org. The title and the lede for the story are misleading – because we really don’t know if he did pay out of his own pocket or not, simply just eliminated two options. (h/t to Walter Shaub for calling attention to this.)

BUT! If Stormy Daniels wants to tell-all now because of the NYT - I’m here for it. :laughing:
(Especially, because that US Weekly interview wasn’t the whole story?! :eyes:)

6 Likes

This guy better have someone working the Bar association…money changing hands like this for a distinct purpose benefitting the client, without the expressed consent of the client (his words), he could blackmail Trump for more than $130,000. The settlement implies guilt anyway

2 Likes