WTF Community

Dept. of I Really Don't Care, Do U? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Laura Ingraham’s brother keeping sibling rivalry AND bold integrity alive.

3 Likes

WTF WTF WTF #MeanOldManOrWorse

1 Like

I can’t even…

Can anybody explain why Devin Nunes is fixated on nude pictures of Donald Trump? Anybody?

2 Likes

T calling all Evangelicals…invoking demagoguery logic…oh he’s digging for support.

Thx Jon Favreau (Pod Saves America)

*** Update And a Rebuke from a R

Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger (Ill.) on Sunday criticized President Trump for quoting a pastor saying impeachment could trigger a “Civil War-like fracture” in the country.

“I have visited nations ravaged by civil war,” Kinzinger tweeted.

“I have never imagined such a quote to be repeated by a President. This is beyond repugnant.”

The rare rebuke from a Republican member of Congress came in response to Trump tweeting a quote from Pastor Robert Jeffress on Fox News.

3 Likes

Kurt Anderson, former Publisher of Spy Magazine where T was regularly skewered.

2 Likes

And here’s some of the vile language Trump is dishing up to the nation. I believe a rat would show more class than the current President of the United States:

Ed Henry just got his ASS handed to him by Mark Levin. link

Mark Levin ripped Ed Henry a new one. link [Deleted by Trump - see note below]

Mark Levin sure put that lying shit head Ed Henry in his place didn’t he? link

UPDATE: Trump deleted the second tweet above. It can be seen in the Trump Twitter Archive which preserves his deleted tweets. See Sep 29, 2019 09:13:21 AM in that archive.

:100: vilr

T’s rage knows no bounds…

And those alternativw ‘news’ facts by F&F’s Levin goes to T’s sweet spot - the facts needs reframing. How dare they accuse me of some ‘nothing’ allegations? …They are wrong…All those Dems and media groups who fixate on me just help me ramp up my victimhood… (My Words but imagining his headspace) :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Conservative commentator Karyn Turk admits to stealing mom’s Social Security

Instead of using $17,300 in government checks to pay for the care of her mother who was ravaged by dementia, Turk used the money for herself, a federal attorney said.

4 Likes
1 Like

Such class.

Elizabeth Warren’s campaign sent dinner to Bernie Sanders staffers after his heart procedure

“The team is very grateful (and started with the cookies first).”

5 Likes

That’s how Democrats roll.

4 Likes

And there is a web address for it… https://crazyrudylaw.com/ which if you click on it, will lead you to an Instagram parody site. WTF

4 Likes

Yup, seen this one, it’s really great!

1 Like

Ukrainegate interlude…with a lot of bad actors

3 Likes

1 Like

Trump really is losing it. How long does he think he can gin up his base by running the country the way he used to run a reality TV show?

To suggest that criticizing the President warrants impeachment demonstrates that he truly has become an unhinged megalomaniac. And an ignorant one at that since the impeachment process does not apply to Senators.

President Trump resumed his attacks on Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) Saturday morning, calling the 2012 GOP presidential nominee a “pompous ‘ass’ ” and calling for the senator’s impeachment a day after Romney criticized Trump for asking foreign leaders to investigate a political opponent.

“Somebody please wake up Mitt Romney and tell him that my conversation with the Ukrainian President was a congenial and very appropriate one, and my statement on China pertained to corruption, not politics. If Mitt worked this hard on Obama, he could have won. Sadly, he choked!” Trump tweeted.

Trump continued, “Mitt Romney never knew how to win. He is a pompous ‘ass’ who has been fighting me from the beginning, except when he begged me for my endorsement for his Senate run (I gave it to him), and when he begged me to be Secretary of State (I didn’t give it to him). He is so bad for R’s!”

Hours later, Trump suggested, with no evidence, that Utah voters regretted their choice and that Romney should be impeached. Romney was elected with 62.6 percent of the vote in 2018.

“I’m hearing that the Great People of Utah are considering their vote for their Pompous Senator, Mitt Romney, to be a big mistake. I agree! He is a fool who is playing right into the hands of the Do Nothing Democrats! #IMPEACHMITTROMNEY,” Trump tweeted.

A U.S. senator cannot be impeached. Instead, the Constitution gives the House or Senate the power to expel one of its own members by a two-thirds vote.

Trump and his allies have launched similar attacks on other GOP members who’ve criticized the president, part of a broader effort to keep rank-and-file members in line.

After Trump suggested on the White House lawn Thursday that China investigate former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter, Romney denounced the president, one of the few Republicans to do so.

2 Likes

Spewmaster v family man

1 Like
3 Likes

Jacob Wohl & Jack Burkman can now add #StolenValor to their list of shameful claims: unsurprisingly, the ex-Marine they brought in to claim sexual involvement with Elizabeth Warren turns out to NOT be an Afghanistan combat veteran, as previously claimed.

Chinese authorities have been moving Muslim minorities in northwest China from detention centers to formal prisons, their relatives tell NPR.

“They are targeting people somehow related to religion,” said one man whose brothers are being held in Xinjiang.

1 Like