WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Satire from The Borowitz Report

Replacement for Sarah Sanders Disqualified After Telling Truth on Job Application

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—A leading candidate to replace the White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, was disqualified after telling the truth repeatedly on his job application, the White House has confirmed.

According to the White House chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, the candidate got high marks in his job interview by demonstrating “utter disregard and contempt for press freedoms.”

“We then had him do a practice press briefing in which he was relentlessly abusive, obnoxious, and insulting,” Mulvaney said. “We were all, like, ‘This is our guy.’ ”

But after a thorough examination of the candidate’s job application, “a troubling series of truthhoods emerged,” Mulvaney said.

“It turned out that he was telling the truth about his education and previous employment,” the chief of staff said. “It was a pattern of honesty that we found deeply disturbing.”

Mulvaney said that the “inexcusably veracious” answers had eliminated the candidate from further consideration. “We all feel like we just dodged a bullet,” he said. “This whole episode just demonstrates how tough it is to replace Sarah Huckabee Sanders.”

5 Likes

I am not normally one to judge another’s taste in music, but DJ Trump plays the worst tunes.

3 Likes

Trump Fires Pollsters After Internal Polls Show Him Losing

The very definition of “shooting the messenger”

5 Likes

Oh, he’s mad alright

Portions of the campaign’s expansive March polling trickled out in recent days in other news reports.

But a person familiar with the inner workings of the Trump campaign shared more details of the data with NBC News, showing the president trailing across swing states seen as essential to his path to re-election and in Democratic-leaning states where Republicans have looked to gain traction. The polls also show Trump underperforming in reliably red states that haven’t been competitive for decades in presidential elections.

A separate person close to the Trump re-election team told NBC News Saturday that the campaign will be cutting ties with some of its pollsters in response to the information leaks, although the person did not elaborate as to which pollsters would be let go.

More headlines they are not happy about…

4 Likes

Satire from The Borowitz Report

Panicky Trump Brothers Seek Podiatrist Notes After Dad Sends Troops to Middle East Bay Sharks

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a state of panic after their father dispatched troops to the Middle East, Eric Trump and Donald Trump, Jr., have both sought medical notes from a Manhattan podiatrist.

According to an official statement from Donald Trump, Jr.,’s spokesperson, John Barron, Jr., the two Trump boys obtained the medical notes “out of an abundance of caution.”

The podiatrist’s notes, which were made public by Barron, paint a picture of two otherwise healthy young men with foot problems that can only be described as dire.

According to the podiatrist, Eric Trump is unable to operate his feet while chewing gum, while one of Donald Trump, Jr.,’s feet appears to be permanently lodged in his mouth.

4 Likes

Cross-referencing this gem

Day 880

4 Likes

6 Likes

A much needed laugh:

1 Like

My head hurts. 20k people have signed a petition to cancel Good Omens on Netflix.

3 Likes

This is the money right here,

Gaiman responded to the petition on Twitter, writing: “I love that they are going to write to Netflix to try and get #GoodOmens cancelled. Says it all really. This is so beautiful … Promise me you won’t tell them?”

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

My Harriet Tubman $20 bill stamp just arrived.

Any 20 that comes near me is getting Tubmanned.

With RAINBOW INK.

'cause Andrew Jackson was a real fucker.

Bring it.
DV%20-%20Andrew%20Trump%202

4 Likes

Justin Trudeau subtly coughed in front of Trump and his reaction was priceless

5 Likes

My wife just shared this with me. It benefits She Should Run, which works to get women to run. It is an awesome video and song both.

Ingrid Michaelson & Friends - “Pretty” (Vertical Video)

https://youtu.be/lOHDCqr7TLc

5 Likes

4 Likes

The Guardian reports that police were called to the London home of Boris Johnson and his partner, after a neighbour heard a loud argument.

Unfortunately, they found Boris Johnson.

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Awesome – I’m sending to friends. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Rinse and repeat

5 Likes

5 Likes

Is it right to laugh at a monster like Donald Trump?

Mel Brooks taunted nazis, singing Al Jolson from the trenches.

His life’s work was turning Hitler into a buffoon.

The worst thing you can do to men like Trump is laugh at them.

They long to be taken seriously.

LAUGH.

5 Likes

Many of Trump’s #Wharton classmates don’t remember him… the very thing he accused Obama of and something that would drive a narcissist like Donnie insane.

So don’t spread this. Don’t retweet. Donnie might throw another #TrumperTantrum.

5 Likes