WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Thx @Pet_Proletariat

Was not sure on that one…:grinning:

2 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

White men on stage: We need to all come together as a nation work with republicans to get things done.

Elizabeth Warren: I will bathe in the blood of Mitch McConnell and use his skull as a pint glass.

1 Like

For a little humor, here is an article about those annoying “logic guys” on the far right. I dealt with two at once earlier today:

3 Likes

Feels sardonic…OMFG

Demons all…

2 Likes

Sunlight passing through the wings of a Black Jacobin Hummingbird forms a prism of rainbows

(Photo: Christian Spencer)

5 Likes

6 Likes

Trump%204th%20july%2017th%20july

Well, some of us think it’s gonna make a big :boom: (all cynicism aside)

5 Likes

Trump%20SCOTUS%20Gerrymandering%20Cartoon

4 Likes

Satire from The Borowitz Report

Terrified Trump Writes Check to Biden Campaign

OSAKA (The Borowitz Report)—Moments after watching the second night of Democratic Presidential debates, a reportedly shaken Donald J. Trump wrote a check to the campaign of former Vice-President Joe Biden.

Trump took a break from the G-20 summit to watch the Thursday-night contest and emerged from the viewing “ashen and trembling,” one G-20 colleague said.

Later, Trump was overheard trying to enlist Russian President Vladimir Putin to support the Biden 2020 effort.

“Please, you’ve got to help Joe. He’s in trouble,” Trump pleaded with the Russian.

“Stop being such a baby,” Putin reportedly snapped.

2 Likes

Source

4 Likes

Clear winner and absolute loser

5 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

Satire from The Borowitz Report

Trump’s Fourth of July Parade to Include Flyover by Russian Air Force

By Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it “incredibly exciting news,” President Donald Trump revealed on Wednesday that his long-planned Fourth of July parade in Washington will include a flyover by Russian Su-24 fighter planes.

“These are beautiful, gleaming Russian planes,” Trump boasted to Tucker Carlson, of Fox News. “I’m the first American President who’s had Russian fighters flying over Washington.”

He said that he finalized the flyover deal while speaking to the Russian President, Vladimir Putin, at the G-20 Summit last week. “Putin said, ‘This is the least we can do, after all you’ve done for us,’ ” Trump said.

Trump said he imagined that the crews of the Russian military aircraft will be thrilled to fly over the nation’s capital. “I’m sure they’ll be taking a lot of pictures,” he said.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Source

5 Likes