WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

In Latest Humiliation, Boris Johnson’s Dog Resigns As His Pet | The New Yorker

LONDON (The Borowitz Report)—In the latest in a string of humiliating blows to the British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson’s dog has abruptly resigned as his pet.

The dog, whom Johnson named Lord Slobberly, made the announcement in an official statement on Thursday morning.

“After wrestling with my conscience for some time, I have concluded that any further association with Mr. Johnson would be damaging to my reputation,” the dog said.

The sudden defection of Johnson’s dog sent shockwaves through his cabinet, with many ministers fearing that Lord Slobberly could be just the first of his pets to jump ship.

Specifically, parliamentary sources report that Johnson’s cat, Lady Paws-Whiskerly, is rumored to be in conversations with the Liberal Democrats.

4 Likes

Shame is a four letter word for the GOP these days.
No, really, just take off the “e”.
It describes them perfectly.

4 Likes

Meme%20Sharpie%20Melania%20Hand

4 Likes

Do we have an ‘Idiot’s corner’ for jokes? This is what T retweets last night, from another idiot just messing around. You know the ‘distraction’ is better than the truth.

#IdiotsDelight

2 Likes

My God, he has stripped every last shred of dignity from the office.

4 Likes

From the spot-on NYT op-ed, “The Real Donald Trump Is a Character on TV” posted by @dragonfly9.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Oldie but a goodie

5 Likes

A little Chrissy Teigan rub…

1 Like

New Jersey man charged with doing ‘doughnuts’ on the greens at Trump’s Bedminster course

2 Likes

4 Likes

Photo credit: John Papajani

5 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes
5 Likes

‘Sesame Street’ has been mocking Trump since 1988 — here are some of the best moments

4 Likes

Re-upping this because it’s as true today as it was 2 years ago.

Trying to decide whether it’s funny or scary.

6 Likes

Trump%20cartoon%20Barr%20Justice

Scary…this one. Funny only in that it is a cartoon. :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

Trump Selects McGruff The Crime Dog As FBI Director

6 Likes

Here’s the billboard that U.S. Senate Candidate Maggie T. Oliver has placed on the route that Trump will take to his rally in New Mexico tonight. His handlers babysitters will undoubtedly distract him with a hamburger as they pass the sign in order to avoid a tantrum.

4 Likes