WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

In the age of selfies and self promotion…This.

2 Likes

#A James Mattis mocks Trump’s bone spurs

Something to smile about…

NASA Astronauts Conduct the First All-Female Spacewalk

Jessica Meir and Christina Koch ventured outside the International Space Station on Friday to replace a power controller.

1 Like

Oh for…

More evidence I have far too much time on my hands:
Racism%20Scooby%20Doo

5 Likes

Carly Simon is allowing the political use of her iconic song “You’re So Vain” for the first time ever… in an anti-Trump ad!

So appropriate.

Carly Simon’s anti-Trump ad

https://youtu.be/0lQFLBhRwds

6 Likes

5 Likes

In honor of Trump’s logic-free, 71-minute rant before today’s Cabinet meeting:

5 Likes

Just leaked: This was one of the heated discussions that took place today during the closed door portion of the Cabinet meeting.

Trump Cabinet Officials Resentful of Increasing Power Wielded by Live-In Caregiver

4 Likes

There are 197 Republicans in the House of Representatives, and this never came to a vote. Trump lies about everything. Trump lies about everything. Remember that.

3 Likes

The political analysis that comes after I don’t much care for, but the clip where Fox is talking to this guy who knows where it’s at is brilliant.

Fox News Asks Wrong Random Guy A Question

https://youtu.be/22mbNc78C0Q

3 Likes

Trump Offers Freed ISIS Fighters a Group Rate at Trump Doral Resort | The New Yorke

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it a “once-in-a-lifetime incredible deal,” Donald Trump on Friday offered recently-escaped isis fighters a group rate at the Trump National Doral Miami.

“I am giving isis a group rate that entitles them to the full run of the golf course, the spa, you name it,” he said. “This is going to make the isis people very, very happy.”

The fighters can qualify for the group rate by presenting proof of isis membership and their recently freed status, Trump said.

Trump declined to say whether he would extend the same group rate to Kurdish fighters in Syria. “I’m not a fan of the Kurds,” he said. “Where were the Kurds in 1776 when George Washington took control of the British airports?”

Shortly after Trump made the offer to isis , however, the group’s leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, issued a lukewarm response.

6 Likes

4 Likes
5 Likes

5 Likes

A joint initiative between British and American police to find competent politicians to help lead their respective countries has ended in failure, it has emerged.

With both countries suffering from a lack of true political leadership, British and American police joined forces to find ‘missing’ competent politicians. However, after an extensive six month search, police on both sides of the Atlantic have given up the search.

‘We assumed there would be some dedicated, selfless people out there who wanted to make Britain great again. Our search came up empty though,’ said Detective Thanger of the Greater Manchester Police.

And results were similar in America where their investigation led to the discovery of only one man who was unfortunately ineligible for higher office.

‘The man in question is intelligent, articulate, has a wealth of experience…however he is also black, so that’s a no-go,’ said Detective Blank of the Illinois Police.

With disappointing results in this investigation, police are now looking at ways to help the public get through the years until our inevitable destruction.

‘We have A LOT of drugs saved up from busts throughout the years. If we ration them out wisely then everyone can have a whale of a time until the first the nuke hits,’ said Blank.

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

:cry:

5 Likes

Looking for a good book to curl up with this weekend?

5 Likes

Straight-up.

3 Likes