WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

mmmm yummy But here it is the middle of summer. So yesterday our xmas lunch was cold lamb and salad followed by pavlova berries and ice-cream with a glass of white wine.

7 Likes

The New Zealand Xmas tree. The Pohutakawa is in flower now. This is taken from the bach* window. Its 3 mins down to the beach and 10 mins back.:smile:
BTW it’s an excellent swimming beach, protected by a reef and a tor from the open sea.

• bach 2 |batʃ| informal

verb [ no obj. ] Austral./NZ

(especially of a man) live alone and do one’s own cooking and housekeeping: _Baldy bached in a hut down the road a bit_ .

nounNZ

a small holiday house.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Yes, I am definitely crying. Beautiful.

1 Like

It’s so dusty in here. :cry:

2 Likes

:smirk:

7 Likes

Found the Youtube version for easier sharing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAxgscOh86o

The title is “Thursday Appointments”, rooted in a practice of going on Thursdays to leave flowers at graves. It was made by a 20-year-old Iranian and won the Luxor Film Festival.

3 Likes

@Pet_Proletariat, “Let me interrupt your expertise with my confidence.” - Ha! Reminded me of this one:

7 Likes

No idea where this is but I love it:

Turns out it’s on the wall of the Harriet Tubman Museum and Educational Center in Cambridge, Md.

This Harriet Tubman mural — and viral photo of a girl reaching out to her — are drawing powerful responses

6 Likes

Re-up

6 Likes

5 Likes

With Deutsche Bank trending because of a story (yet unverified) that Russia backed Trump’s loans from it, Twitter once again proves that their algorithms for choosing stories to go with trending topics SUCKS:

2 Likes

6 Likes
3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Wtf wtf wtf.

5 Likes
3 Likes