WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Watch “DIY Face Mask Tutorial With Kay” on YouTube

https://youtu.be/U4c5eo_3-y0

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Alex Jones is personally whipping up the Libbers down in Texas, which may lead to his first positive test for anything.

Ever.

Alex Jones shakes hands with protesters at Texas rally to reopen state against stay-at-home orders

4 Likes

Trump’s coronavirus task force briefings have given the president what he loves most: a captive audience - The Washington Post

It happens around happy hour, or what used to be happy hour, before the country shut down. And like any happy hour, it starts late, runs long, and you end up stuck with some guy who loves to hear himself talk.

4 Likes

It’s what I call “verbal diarrhea”…but no need to quibble over what to call it. :wink:

2 Likes

And now a little treat from down under by Rhys Darby (Flight of the Concords)

Bill Napier, NZ’s finest park ranger is in lockdown with Jason Chaseman and his nemesis, Aussie ranger Ron Bradman. Taking a break from all the park work they create a TV show to inform and entertain, The Alone Rangers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7DiiO3REe4

3 Likes

#FileUnderAbsurd

4 Likes

Give me manicures or give me death! And it’s my RIGHT to have a pedicure! :rofl: WTF?

4 Likes

is a treasure. :heart:

3 Likes

In other news

5 Likes

4 Likes

Wonder how many nasty comments are coming from Russian troll farms? :thinking:

3 Likes

You can tell this is a high class revolution by how he raises his pinky.

3 Likes

Whaat? Not trolls, residents of new york are just funny assholes. This is a classic of the NYC mayoral genre. :smirk:

4 Likes

Oh, I know we grow plenty of jerks here too…but don’t for a minute think that Putin is not watching us & looking to enhance the unrest here whenever he can. It’s so easy to influence our most gullible citizens to violate health policies, everything from the anti-vaxers to those screaming for liberation from COVID-19 guidelines. And trump is right there with Russia…“make America sicker & dumber”.

2 Likes

Relax. I was just trying to lighten the mood. I’m a political moderator but thanks for telling me about trolls. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Oops…sometimes it’s a challenge to separate humor & politics, lol.

2 Likes

4 Likes

You seem stressed.
Here, meet Laura Marling, she’s like this generation’s
Joni Mitchell. She’ll give you the chill mood you need. Stay safe, enjoy some new music.

3 Likes