WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

I’m not, actually, but thanks for the suggestion. How did you know I’m a Joni fan? LOL

3 Likes

A wild guess :wink: you’ll love Laura Marling

2 Likes

@elaphe

Here’s her Instagram account. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Somewhere in the middle of the night Donnie is tweeting out lies about his coronavirus response…

…watch Roy Zimmerman and the ReZisters sing about that.

The Liar Tweets Tonight

https://youtu.be/TkU1ob_lHCw

2 Likes

For any of you “young-uns” that missed the reference, it was this old song by Stealer’s Wheel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMAIsqvTh7g&list=RDOMAIsqvTh7g&start_radio=1

5 Likes

I’m gonna be humming or singing this all day now, you realize? :wink:

3 Likes

And that’s a bad thing? hehe.

Also, I got creative again.

4 Likes

That is true…

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Personally I think those under 10 are superb disease vectors…maybe the bananas (-mashed?) would work well for them? :rofl: I am so much ‘trouble’ that if this sign were in my area, I’d be very inclined to cover up with a banana or two…over a real mask, anyway. I take my fruit very seriously.

3 Likes

The order in Illinois is anybody over 2.

1 Like

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

:point_down:Video

Same video (no Sopranos reference)

Psychiatrist with book on T’s state of mind “Dangerous Case”… - #25th Amendment issue

4 Likes

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an unprecedented move, the nation’s four-year-olds have issued an official communiqué warning against following Donald J. Trump’s medical advice.

Asserting that their communiqué was “not about politics,” the four-year-olds said that they were issuing the statement out of concern for public health.

“By now, many of you have heard Donald Trump making medical recommendations from the White House,” the statement read. “It’s important for you to know that these recommendations have no basis in medical or scientific fact.”

“Right now, millions of you are stuck at home with nothing to do,” the statement continued. “Still, that’s no excuse to do anything that Donald Trump tells you to do.”

The four-year-olds’ communiqué ended with a general advisory for the future: “Whenever Donald Trump tells you to do something, ask yourself: If Donald Trump jumped off a bridge, would you jump off a bridge? Of course not.”

4 Likes

The comments to this one are great.

3 Likes

T’s most laughable retort after the world looks back at him for his most egregious, farcical, dishonest and dangerous comments yesterday about taking disinfectant and using sunlight/ultraviolet rays to remove the coronavirus from the body.

Just can NOT make this scenario up - He is beyond belief.

When T responded today that his ‘comments’ yesterday were sarcastic and he was posing them to a ‘reporter.’

Reporter responds…

3 Likes

“Drano Don” speaks nothing but utter B.S.- it’s so embarrassing to have such a galactically stupid POTUS. :scream:

3 Likes