WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Yeah, that’s stupid, beer but no open toed shoes. :joy:

3 Likes

4 Likes

A little WTFery…yup, Live and Let Die playing in the background…with T in town.:scream:

1 Like

Here is some “excellent” advice on How To Homeschool Kids in Lock down. By How to Dad. No children were hurt in the making of the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL6GUq_MVHI

4 Likes

I’m really dying to know (pardon the pun) who the song was directed to, as it can be taken as supporting the A-hole in chief’s true intentions, or as mocking his wonderful empathy. I’m so confused…:thinking:

4 Likes

T gets mocked…that is the way to activate his rage.

Good perspectives on getting him at every level…:hugs:

4 Likes

Watch Jimmy Kimmel to a reverse-the-tweet message and a real zinger at the end.

video :point_down:

5 Likes

In that case I hope his head explodes, lol…I’m just afraid he’d take it as support. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Nothing like a little bathroom humor…

:rofl:

3 Likes

My mother and her mother were nurses.

4 Likes

Remember that time the Secretary of the U.S. Treasury tried to pwn Axl Rose and had to delete it because he posted the flag for the wrong country? Good times.

4 Likes

2 Likes

And again…Sarah Cooper brings us the contriteness/idiocy of T

video :point_down:

1 Like

4 Likes

I do not know what to make of this.

Cannabis shows promise blocking coronavirus infection: Alberta researcher

3 Likes
4 Likes

4 Likes

:100:

Satire from The Borowitz Report

Bill Barr Tests Negative for Integrity

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a test result that he called “a tremendous relief,” the Attorney General, Bill Barr, has tested negative for integrity, Barr confirmed on Friday.

Barr submitted to the test after learning that he had come into contact with career Justice Department prosecutors who were found to be integrity carriers.

“When I learned that there were still people at the Justice Department with integrity, I was understandably furious,” Barr told reporters. “I told them to go home at once.”

Barr said that he was putting into place new protocols that would require Justice Department employees to be tested for integrity before entering the building.

“I thought that anyone with integrity had already left the Justice Department, but apparently I was mistaken,” he said. “It’s better to be safe than sorry.”

Although he was elated to learn that he had tested negative for integrity, Barr said that he shuddered to think how close he came to contracting the dreaded virtue.

“Having integrity would have made it impossible for me to work for President Trump,” he said.

6 Likes

Wasn’t the name of T’s son’s book - ‘Triggered’?

Hmmmm this seems like it works for T as well.

Putting this mention of what all went on behind-the-scenes in placing this “Mourning in America” ad on Fox. Object: To capture the ire of one watcher.

Think of it as a ‘call and response’ scheme.

The ad was a dark twist on President Ronald Reagan’s famous 1984 “Morning in America” campaign spot. On Monday evening, it aired in Washington on a Fox News show hosted by Tucker Carlson, one of President Trump’s favorites.

Hours later, in a series of midnight tweets, the president was angrily attacking the super PAC behind the ad and the group’s leaders, calling them “LOSERS” and a “disgrace.”

5 Likes

Sure, the Velociraptors Are Still On the Loose, But That’s No Reason Not to Reopen Jurassic Park

3 Likes