4 Likes

:rofl:

A distinct lack of culture obviously.

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

A sound of thunder…

Austrian police defend decision to fine man after ‘provocative’ fart

Vienna force write on Twitter that ‘no one is reported for accidentally letting one go’

2 Likes

3 Likes

Sean Spicer’s take on this can only belong in this thread:

Trump trailing in polls because people don’t want to admit they support him, former press secretary says

So the argument is “Trump has way more support than you know, they’re just all too ashamed to admit it”?

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svuIw809Qa0&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes

Verbal take downs as well as challenges to wrestle from this unlikely triple threat makes for amusing if not crazily impassioned pleas.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) challenged actor Ron Perlman to a wrestling match against Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) on Monday, with Cruz predicting the “Sons of Anarchy” and “Hellboy” star couldn’t last five minutes with the former collegiate athlete and coach.

The challenge came after Perlman and Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) got into a Twitter spat over U.S. Soccer removing a requirement to stand during the national anthem before matches, which included Perlman calling Jordan "the ugliest politician walking.”

"Listen Hellboy. You talk good game when you’ve got Hollywood makeup & stuntmen," Cruz tweeted. "But I’ll bet $10k—to the nonpolitical charity of your choice—that you couldn’t last 5 min in the wrestling ring w/ @Jim_Jordan w/o getting pinned. You up for it? Or does your publicist say too risky?"

Perlman responded with some colorful language before saying he would wrestle Cruz while offering to donate $50,000 to Black Lives Matter if he were to lose.

I tell you what teddy boy, since mentioning jim jordan and wrestling is… problematic, why don’t we say fuck him and just make it you & me. I’ll give 50k to Black Lives Matter and you can keep all the tax payer money you were thinking of spending. https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1272390385327837193

— Ron Perlman (@perlmutations) June 15, 2020

Teddy, Teddy, what kind of a muthafucka offers to have another guy, probably asleep at the time, kick another guy’s ass? https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1272496026197413888

— Ron Perlman (@perlmutations) June 15, 2020

The back-and-forth came after Gaetz tweeted that he’d “rather the U.S. not have a soccer team than have a soccer team that won’t stand for the National Anthem.”

"You shouldn’t get to play under our flag as our national team if you won’t stand when it is raised," Gaetz added in a tweet that generated more than 175,000 likes and nearly 50,000 retweets as of Monday morning.

I’d rather the US not have a soccer team than have a soccer team that won’t stand for the National Anthem.

You shouldn’t get to play under our flag as our national team if you won’t stand when it is raised.

— Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) June 11, 2020

Perlman later replied to Gaetz while tagging President Trump.

The US Soccer team called and you guessed it… said they couldn’t give any less of a fuck about what you two dipshits think. @realDonaldTrump @mattgaetz

— Ron Perlman (@perlmutations) June 13, 2020

Gaetz retorted by calling Perlman a “racial justice warrior” while also criticizing him for playing a fictional white supremacist on the FX series “Sons of Anarchy."

Perlman has a history of criticizing Trump on social media while supporting Democratic candidates.

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yes, actually. :smirk:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Fox News Argues Viewers Don’t Assume Tucker Carlson Reports Facts

"What we’re talking about here, it’s not the front page of The New York Times. It’s ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight,’ which is a commentary show,” a lawyer for Fox News argued while defending a lawsuit from Karen McDougal.

5 Likes

A helpful info-gif:
Why “all lives matter” is racist and demeaning.
ProtestsF%20Anim%20All%20Lives%20Matter%201

4 Likes

Something seriously WTF here…

video

4 Likes

Why did Trump call him “sir”???

Also:

2 Likes

Yeah, the ‘sir’ tell.

Read: “Everything that comes out of my mouth continues to be sheer hype, and you SIR are also brilliant at this BS.”

4 Likes

I had to look that up.
Analysis: The word ‘sir’ is a telltale sign Trump is being dishonest

5 Likes

Touche…Rep Schiff.

4 Likes