WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Laughing at the premise - stretching of the truth about T’s non-tweeting…

But LOL at '“Arena half-full kind of guy…,”

5 Likes

#DiabolicallyGood

4 Likes

The more I see of K-Pop stans, the more I appreciate them.

1 Like

John Oliver and Last Week Tonight did a segment on K-pop fans and others punking white supremacists and police and drowning out bad hashtags.

That segment is sadly not up yet, but the K-pop furry erotic video they made for you to download and spam racist assholes with is:

3 Likes

Wow…this one is directed right below the belt and falls into the ‘small hands’ category.

These are going right at the narcissism.

4 Likes

Speaking of:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Trust a MAGA to take “wrapping yourself in the flag” literally.

My wife and I have a running joke where she says “you are a bad person and you should feel bad” when I make a bad joke, and I respond “but I don’t.” Watch this and you’ll see how that’s relevant, because I am sure she’ll say that when she gets home and sees it.

How to Empty Seat

Helping!
https://youtu.be/6ejyj25clp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Olx9VnYzyE&feature=emb_logo

4 Likes

WASHINGTON, D.C. (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump is refusing to ramp up testing because of his deep-seated hatred of ramps, White House sources have revealed.

According to several sources, Trump’s enmity toward ramps reached a fever pitch after his notorious visit to West Point, earlier this month, which took any talk at the White House of ramping up anything totally off the table.

Eyewitnesses say that it was shortly after that visit that Jared Kushner, seemingly unaware of Trump’s newly inflamed feud with ramps, suggested in a White House meeting, “Do you think we should ramp up testing?,” only to receive a chilly reply from Trump.

“Never say that word again,” he reportedly snapped.

“Testing?” Kushner asked.

“Ramp, you idiot,” Trump thundered.

While White House staffers have been scrambling in recent days to find synonyms for “ramp up,” including “accelerate,” “increase,” and “do more of,” they have become suddenly aware of other words they must avoid while speaking to Trump, including “drink,” “glass,” and “water.”

4 Likes

FFS.

https://gop.com/official-maga-rally-approval-poll?utm_medium=sms&utm_source=ta_rnc_audience0002_nd&utm_campaign=20200622_na_rally-approval-b-nd_gop_rnc_na_na_audience0002&utm_content=gop_membership&amount=

3 Likes

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC-m0cEjenw

4 Likes

This made me want to insert my own descriptor, “He’s not a civilian, he’s a ____”

Too many possibilities for this, so I put it under HUMOR, which is a stretch, but I have to see the humor in it…or full gasping stupidity of it. :grimacing:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Found this on FB, had to post to twitter to be able to post it here.

4 Likes

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an unexpected turn of events for the former New York mayor, a poll of legal experts has determined that Rudolph Giuliani is no longer the worst lawyer in America.

According to the law professor who supervised the poll, Davis Logsdon, of the University of Minnesota Law School, Giuliani’s dethronement from the worst-lawyer championship was all the more shocking because his claim to that title had remained unchallenged for so long.

“Giuliani had faced worthy competition from the likes of Michael D. Cohen and Michael Avenatti and dispatched them with ease,” Logsdon said. “But this new challenger left Rudy in the dust.”

The new titleholder as the nation’s worst lawyer, who won in a nearly unanimous vote, is so egregious that he may cause some legal experts to reassess Giuliani’s career as an attorney. “Compared to our country’s new worst lawyer, Rudy demonstrated the utmost respect for the Constitution and the rule of law,” Logsdon argued.

Reached in the makeup room at Fox News, where he was about to make an on-air appearance, Giuliani took the news of his ouster philosophically. “I had a good run,” he said.

2 Likes

I don’t understand, this is supposed to be parody, but it’s 100% accurate.

2 Likes

Ivanka’s thought bubble
“Call me ‘redeemable’ - cause I want to be powerful after all of this. Just let me traffic to you my charms”

video

2 Likes

Russian Criminal Group Finds New Target: Americans Working at Home

A hacking group calling itself Evil Corp., indicted in December, has shown up in corporate networks with sophisticated ransomware. American officials worry election infrastructure could be next.

Wait… Evil Corp?

4 Likes

The magic of Sarah Cooper who impersonates T so skillfully.

Some figures described from the article

Mike Pence, face calibrated to Placid Gratitude as he gazes beatifically into the middle distance

Dr. Anthony Fauci, looking as though he’d give anything to be transported someplace better, like maybe Edvard Munch’s “The Scream.

What she portrays is not his persona but his affect: the glib overconfidence, the lip curl of dismissiveness, the slow nods of fake understanding. She uses jump cuts and darting eyes to capture the rate at which Trump leaps from one topic to another — midsentence, midthought, sometimes midsyllable. In “How to Very Positively,” her expressions chase her train of thought as we hear Trump, asked about his coronavirus test, stumbling over his own allergic reaction to admitting anything “negative”: “I tested very positively in a, in another sense, so, this morning, yeah — I tested positively toward negative, right? So, no, I tested, ah, perfectly this morning — meaning, I tested negative.”

The president is unable to resist using the vocal equivalent of jazz hands.

‘I feel like he was able to become the most powerful man in the world on posture alone.’

This is what all of Cooper’s videos portray: a one-man show in which the man is mired in an image of his own making. Most leaders — even the showmen, cynics and opportunists — would have recognized the seismic events of the past months as an opportunity to remind citizens of their special place in history. A hustler must still put in the work of hustling, and even tyrants require a dash of vision and imagination. Trump seems unencumbered by either. Cooper’s version of him is so suffused in every variety of American privilege that he doesn’t have to show us anything .

5 Likes