WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Michelle Wolf really rips into Sarah Huckabee-Sanders :smirk:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4727074/comedienne-michelle-wolf-headlines-white-house-correspondents-dinner

ā€œI have to say Iā€™m a little star-struck. I love you as Aunt Lydia in ā€˜The Handmaidā€™s Tale.ā€™ Mike Pence, if you havenā€™t seen it, you would love it.ā€
ā€œEvery time Sarah steps up to the podium, I get excited, because Iā€™m not really sure what weā€™re going to get. You know, a press briefing, a bunch of lies or divided into softball teams. ā€˜Itā€™s shirts and skins, and this time donā€™t be such a little bā€”-, Jim Acosta!ā€™ā€

ā€œI actually really like Sarah. I think sheā€™s very resourceful. She burns facts and then she uses that ash to create a perfect smoky eye. Like maybe sheā€™s born with it, maybe itā€™s lies. Itā€™s probably lies.ā€

ā€œAnd Iā€™m never really sure what to call Sarah Huckabee Sanders, you know? Is it Sarah Sanders, is it Sarah Huckabee Sanders, is it Cousin Huckabee, is it Auntie Huckabee Sanders? Whatā€™s Uncle Tom but for white women who disappoint other white women? Oh, I know. Aunt Coulter.ā€

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

trump%20cartoon%20dough%20dough

Iā€™d go for total extinctionā€¦just waiting for a firing especially with all the overwhelming evidence.

3 Likes

Trump%20EPA%20Pruitt%20Swamped

Swamped up for sure.

2 Likes

@preetbahara (fired BY T From SDNy #paybackjoke)

Back soon. Just dictating letter for my doctor touting my x-ray vision, bullet-proof skin and natural immunity to iocane powder. Iā€™m doing this while levitating and crushing @Kasparov63 at chess blindfolded like I said x-ray vision

3 Likes

I find humor in thisā€¦more like WTF!!!

First line of this articleā€¦

ā€œIf only there were a prize for moronic ideas.ā€

2 Likes

Chris Hayes had the perfect tweet tonight. :joy:

2 Likes

You know this is makes T madā€¦bigly.

4 Likes

Guiliani = gift to comedians

2 Likes

This is just an image of Mueller staring down a chicken nugget. :crazy_face:

1 Like

A Memo On The Presidentā€™s Health
By Drs. David Dennison, John Barron, and John Miller
This letter is to certify Donald Trumpā€™s continued robust good health, genius-plus level intellect, and physical perfection.

1 Like

2 Likes

Trump%20Interview%20Blah%20blah

3 Likes

Trump%20Hush%20Money

Yeah, what is the hush money?

1 Like

Trump%20barbed%20justice

Watch meā€¦I can really make your lives miserable.

2 Likes

Gary Trudeau delivers some ridiculously funny (IMHO) Trumpian fakeriesā€¦

Take a look at this twitter feed https://twitter.com/RealRBHJr?lang=en
and the full comic feed in the Sunday papers. http://doonesbury.washingtonpost.com/strip

The character who asks all the questions is @RealRBHJr (based on a Sam Donaldson-type character) and all the possible sardonic set-ups.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Funny comment lower right - ā€œBonus fact - Casablanca means White Houseā€.

1 Like

Trump%20Rudi%20-%20lies

2 Likes

Trump%20Chaplain%20Rich%20Poor

2 Likes

Wow :joy::joy::joy:

Moreover, the forgery appears to have occurred twice: Olav Njolstad, the secretary of the five-member committee, said it appeared that a forged nomination of Mr. Trump for the prize was also submitted last year ā€” and was also referred to the police. (The earlier forgery was not disclosed to the public at the time.)

2 Likes