Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

THIS

The fixer

Michelle Wolf really rips into Sarah Huckabee-Sanders :smirk:

“I have to say I’m a little star-struck. I love you as Aunt Lydia in ‘The Handmaid’s Tale.’ Mike Pence, if you haven’t seen it, you would love it.”
“Every time Sarah steps up to the podium, I get excited, because I’m not really sure what we’re going to get. You know, a press briefing, a bunch of lies or divided into softball teams. ‘It’s shirts and skins, and this time don’t be such a little b—-, Jim Acosta!’”

“I actually really like Sarah. I think she’s very resourceful. She burns facts and then she uses that ash to create a perfect smoky eye. Like maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s lies. It’s probably lies.”

“And I’m never really sure what to call Sarah Huckabee Sanders, you know? Is it Sarah Sanders, is it Sarah Huckabee Sanders, is it Cousin Huckabee, is it Auntie Huckabee Sanders? What’s Uncle Tom but for white women who disappoint other white women? Oh, I know. Aunt Coulter.”

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

trump%20cartoon%20dough%20dough

I’d go for total extinction…just waiting for a firing especially with all the overwhelming evidence.

Trump%20EPA%20Pruitt%20Swamped

Swamped up for sure.

@preetbahara (fired BY T From SDNy #paybackjoke)

Back soon. Just dictating letter for my doctor touting my x-ray vision, bullet-proof skin and natural immunity to iocane powder. I’m doing this while levitating and crushing @Kasparov63 at chess blindfolded like I said x-ray vision

I find humor in this…more like WTF!!!

First line of this article…

“If only there were a prize for moronic ideas.”

Chris Hayes had the perfect tweet tonight. :joy:

You know this is makes T mad…bigly.

Guiliani = gift to comedians

This is just an image of Mueller staring down a chicken nugget. :crazy_face:

A Memo On The President’s Health
By Drs. David Dennison, John Barron, and John Miller
This letter is to certify Donald Trump’s continued robust good health, genius-plus level intellect, and physical perfection.

Trump%20Interview%20Blah%20blah

Trump%20Hush%20Money

Yeah, what is the hush money?

Trump%20barbed%20justice

Watch me…I can really make your lives miserable.

Gary Trudeau delivers some ridiculously funny (IMHO) Trumpian fakeries…

Take a look at this twitter feed https://twitter.com/RealRBHJr?lang=en
and the full comic feed in the Sunday papers. http://doonesbury.washingtonpost.com/strip

The character who asks all the questions is @RealRBHJr (based on a Sam Donaldson-type character) and all the possible sardonic set-ups.

Funny comment lower right - “Bonus fact - Casablanca means White House”.