WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

So you could say that trump really IS being “Voted Off the Island”! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m personally not worried about his impending homelessness, as there are FAR more appropriate places with better security where he’ll soon be going. With bars, but not the drinking kind. :wink:

3 Likes

And that would actually surprise you? When it’s all added up, I suspect it’s easier to count what he’s done LEGALLY in his life than what he’s done ILLEGALLY.

3 Likes

Oh, I am not surprised in the slightest, but I bet I could make that count on one hand.

3 Likes

First Amendment rights explained by former teacher of Sarah Sanders…

According to Deree, had Sanders studied under him, she wouldn’t have sent that tweet.

“If you had, maybe you would better understand the First Amendment and the difference between limits on government and freedoms for private individuals,” Deree added.

“I’ve taught Sunday School too,” he wrote to Sanders. “You didn’t learn those lessons either.”

3 Likes
3 Likes

Funny but not funny.

4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—A majority of Americans call Donald J. Trump’s second impeachment their favorite Trump impeachment, a new poll finds.

According to the poll, conducted by the University of Minnesota’s Opinion Research Institute, Americans who liked Trump’s first impeachment prefer his second one by a wide margin.

Although respondents expressed some sadness that this would most likely be the last Trump impeachment they would witness, they were overwhelmingly pleased to see the series go out on a high note.

“According to these responses, Trump’s second impeachment is that rare example of a sequel being more popular than the original,” Davis Logsdon, who supervised the poll, said. “This is not ‘Wonder Woman 1984.’ ”

4 Likes

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Driven over the edge by his expulsion from Twitter, a deranged Donald J. Trump ordered his two adult sons to hand out flyers with his tweets on them.

The incident occurred at three o’clock Sunday morning, when Trump, wide awake and in a state of extreme agitation, had an idea for a tweet but no platform on which to broadcast it.

Wearing his bathrobe, he summoned his adult sons to the Oval Office and scrawled his tweet on a piece of paper with one of the Sharpies that had served him well in the past.

Reportedly, Trump then commanded Eric and Don, Jr., to go to the nearest copy shop and order ten thousand flyers containing his tweet to hand out on street corners.

According to Trump’s plan, supporters desiring to retweet his tweet would also go to copy shops and hand out flyers, a system he claimed was “better than Twitter.”

Witnesses to the early-morning meeting said that the two Trump sons left the Oval Office looking sullen and beleaguered.

“Only nine more days of this shit,” Eric Trump reportedly muttered.

4 Likes

Raising good parents is so hard these days… :smirk:

4 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

Even the Earth wanted 2020 to be over in a hurry: Our planet spun faster than normal last year, scientists say.

This was taken from an article covered by my local paper- yesterdays- which I can no longer access- but here’s the same article from another source. I thought it was both funny but interesting too. One more thing to “worry about” eh?

3 Likes

4 Likes
5 Likes

hiya elaphe, can you provide any links? I know this is “just” humor, etc thread, but it’s a good habit to just include where you found the info. Also I’d like to read it b/c it sounds pretty fascinating! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fixed my post above, tks (my bad!)

4 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes