WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Well, gee, who coulda seen THAT coming!?? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

|

1 Like

Regarding the “Cyber Symposium”, here is the page, but you have to register (I did not), there is a 30 secs public video on front page, and links to GETTR, GAB, FB, Twitter, Telegram.
https://frankspeech.com/

Newsweek: Lindell announces it was delayed due to “hacking”, no idea if it went further!

2 Likes

Not someone I usually quote, but in this case
 :grin:

3 Likes

The day that QAnonsense thought Trump was going to be re-instated is also National Kool-Aid Day
 and also Friday the 13th!

5 Likes

Rep. Eric Swalwell
@RepSwalwell

This is an adults only conversation. You’re a Starbursts sorter for the guy who freed 5,000 Taliban. The Afghan people need serious leaders who will work to help refugees get to America. You’ve spent your career demonizing refugees. Go back to the candy.

Kevin McCarthy

@GOPLeader

This is a damning image for the Biden administration, and underscores the magnitude of the humanitarian crisis on the ground. It is unconscionable that the United States president is nowhere to be found. Mr. President - Do your job and address the nation.

Embedded video

9:42 AM · Aug 16, 2021

See the latest COVID-19 information on Twitter

5 Likes

Apparently we now CAN put a price on human lives. DeSantis, “what a guy”, eh? (With honorable mention for MOST of the rest of the GOP as well.)

4 Likes

Talk about living in crazy times?

4 Likes

Incredible hypocrisy: :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Larry David ‘screamed’ at Alan Dershowitz at grocery store over Trump ties

I will note that this article is horrible; it only interviews Douchewitz, and he is, predictable, a defensive douche about the whole incident.

3 Likes

Much ado about nothing
 :smirk:

1 Like

@elaphe
“I can see he’s not in your good books,’ said the messenger.
'No, and if he were I would burn my library.”

:joy:

2 Likes
4 Likes

“Welcome to the Freedom Cafe”

4 Likes
4 Likes

Ah yes, I saw that one, love it!

1 Like

So much for twittler’s “great wall”- but finally an appropriate memento of a image .
It has always been a pathetic waste of money, just to damage pristine environmental areas- SAD!

3 Likes

From the father of a school sttudent shot in Miami.
:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

5 Likes