WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

And yet, there’s “Trump Tower”… :crazy_face: I’d LOVE to hear his answer to that one!

4 Likes

Oh yes, LOTS of folks have pointed that out…

4 Likes

This is the whole problem with the “GOP” now- they don’t want or expect their listeners to actually THINK!

Another example: RNC unanimously votes to withdraw from Commission on Presidential Debates - CNNPolitics

Am I the only one horrified by this? Not that I want another circus like we had with trump’s verbal diarrhea, where he couldn’t stand to let Biden get a word in edgewise, but of course in hindsight, they just should have cut off his mike. The GOP is obviously so afraid of sounding as stupid & manipulative as they actually are when heard side by side with sane candidates. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Time to get back into collecting postage stamps! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/trending/russian-warship-go-f-yourself-ukraine-introduces-postage-stamp-to-honour-snake-island-soldiers-378076

2 Likes

Scott Adams, affirmed right-wing crazy and creator of Dilbert, has ascended to the next level of idiocy.

The responses are priceless, especially to “been robbed of over 50k 5 to 7 times” and “self-cured 3 incurable health issues”. Seriously, he knows exactly how many vacation days he has taken but can’t keep track of how often he’s been robbed of over half a grand?

3 Likes

" A so-called patriot convoy of republican Gov. Ron DeSantis supporters descended on Disney World in Orlando, Florida to protest the company’s stance against the state’s controversial “Don’t Say Gay” bill. Their mission: to form a blockade to keep people from entering Disney World. But it was easier said than done, considering the massive Orlando park has multiple entrances, paid parking, and well, these people are not very smart. In fact, the protesters ended up blocking an entrance to the shopping area Disney Springs, over a mile away from the actual park entrance. Great work, everyone."

5 Likes

Was this a kiss???

3 Likes
3 Likes

This idiot was arrested for threatening the FBI… with his own cellphone.

Proud Boy tried to derail FBI’s Jan 6 investigation by threatening agent — he was arrested anyway

5 Likes

Putin joke

Putin dies and goes to hell, but after a while, he is given a day off for good behavior.

So he goes to Moscow, enters a bar, orders a drink, and asks the bartender:

-Is Crimea ours?

-Yes, it is.

-And the Donbas?

-Also ours.

-And Kyiv?

-We got that too.

Satisfied, Putin drinks, and asks:

-Thanks, how much do I owe you?

-5 euros.

2 Likes

“Best selfie”

4 Likes

Was he hit by an Avocado?

“You know what they say,” Meyers added, “if you get hit with an avocado, you’re toast.”

3 Likes

Apparently trump believes that movie “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes” is a documentary. :crazy_face:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Bad enough seeing this stuff one news-bite at a time- really stomach-churning when you run it all together. Any sane members (GOP) have left the building long ago…the rest of these folks need rubber rooms. And lawyers…many many lawyers. :exploding_head: All this energy wasted on BS- imagine if they actually led useful, HELPFUL (!) productive lives? Maybe if they worked on climate change mitigation & social issues…pardon my fantasy. Sociopaths will be sociopaths, I guess.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Great clip > > >

4 Likes

I LIKE this lady! :+1:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve always loved the saying “It’s better to remain silent & thought a fool than to open your mouth & remove all doubt.”

Then there’s the creepy republican “Dr. Oz” who apparently never heard or believed that, & said this:

3 Likes