4 Likes

Don’t be that guy. :v:

5 Likes

I would watch that show.

1 Like

trump%20cartoon%20mousetrap

2 Likes

5 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2018/08/02/what-makes-qanon-so-scary/
This is s response to the mention of Qanon since its come back into the news. The WAPO has done several good pieces on this topic since the T rally on Tuesday.

Like this Q?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kl2nJQrpksc

2 Likes

Oh I do like that Q.

Here’s a link to a podcast by a couple of computer geeks who do a show on a variety of topics. This episode one of the hosts spends time trying to explain to his boss ( non geek ) what QAnon is and how “Q” was established by the community as “god” of sorts.

Interestingly, one of the geeks has a theory, which he outlines, that “Q” or whoever is behind “Q” is playing games with the followers as the type of postings have changed over time. I suspect those behind QAnon were elated at some members of Trump’s crowd wearing T shirts and promoting the community and their theories at his rally. I have a lot of thoughts and reactions to this organization and it’s followers but in keeping with the climate and policies of WTFJHT I will refrain from expressing them. Needless to say if someone spends the time to listen to the first half of this podcast I would be interested in their thoughts and reactions.

Yeah, it’s better to have a good laugh and ignore this nonsense group.

1 Like

“Conspiracies are hard. They’re even harder when you’re stupid.”

4 Likes

Mind boggle of the highest order.

conspiracies grow on their own like mental kudzu where inconsistencies aren’t signs of illogical conclusions, but of another, deeper layer of some hidden truth, some skein of powerful forces holding the world in its grip.

1 Like

‘The most bizarre thing I’ve ever been a part of’: Trump panel found no widespread voter fraud, ex-member says

This is a headline in the Washington Post, I tried to link the article but couldn’t. Only in these times would one see a headline like this in the WAPO. Listening to Kellyanne Conway on Face The Nation was like being in Lala land today.

Yes…mind boggling, bizarre…awful, untrue and detestable -all words describe reactions to reading/listening to T’s group.

Politics
‘The most bizarre thing I’ve ever been a part of’: Trump panel found no widespread voter fraud, ex-member says

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/08/03/the-most-bizarre-thing-ive-ever-been-a-part-of-trump-panel-found-no-voter-fraud-ex-member-says/?utm_term=.90b2d22e5b64

2 Likes

Speaking of bizarre things, check out this new merch showing up at Trump Rally’s. :flushed: Click for photo :point_down:

5 Likes

WOW…beyond imagination. Crazy.

Giving it a Q rating.

2 Likes

Borowitz report
Ollie to the rescue

Oliver North Vows to Raise Money for the N.R.A. by Selling Arms to Iran

FAIRFAX, VIRGINIA (The Borowitz Report)—Asserting that “heroic measures” were needed to save the National Rifle Association from financial catastrophe, the N.R.A.’s president, Oliver North, announced plans to sell arms to Iran.

“Iran needs weapons, and, Lord knows, we have a lot of weapons lying around,” North told reporters on Sunday. “This is the definition of a win-win.”

North said that he came up with the idea of selling arms to Iran because “the Iranians were always great to deal with” and “never cared where the money was going to.”

The N.R.A. president said that his next move was to establish new contacts in Iran. “Back in the day, I remember there was an Ayatollah there, but I think it’s a new Ayatollah now,” he said. “I wish I could take a look at my old documents, but I guess I had them shredded.”

North said that, if Iran is not interested in purchasing arms, the cash-strapped organization would resort to other ways of raising funds, such as selling used office furniture or members of Congress.

5 Likes

The fellow on the left I believe has some relatives in Russia. I wonder if Vlad will take them up and offer an apartment?

Manafort can consult with the NRA on methods to raise cash and get it in the US.

Or they can get some mules to bring some cash across the border I suspect.

#Evergreen

2 Likes

5 Likes