Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

5 Likes

A Classic from Pod Save America

4 Likes

That’s the shirt I’m wearing in my profile picture! :grin:

4 Likes

I think Rep Eric Swalwell wins for best #280characters tweet! :joy:

10 Likes

There are SO MANY great things floating around from last night’s debate, too. I need to see what I can find. I always do <3 Sanders.

2 Likes

Aw, I missed this from Nihilist Arby’s when it was relevant.

5 Likes

@Zilla :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I might be the only that finds this funny because there are so much meta here, that it’s hysterical coming from a 83 yr old Senator (his office, but still!)…

(I’ve officially started a folder devoted to Orrin Hatch tweets because they are just too much lately. :joy:)

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

:flushed::flushed::nerd_face::joy::joy:

5 Likes

This is Amanda Werner’s twitter account. There’s some great stuff on her twitter feed like this brief clip where she chases after the former CEO who was getting into the elevator to hand him a bribe/bag of money :smirk: :joy:

4 Likes

My latest description of 45 :person_climbing:

I too, in all my years have never, ever been so utterly embarrassed or furious that this creature bred from the depths of the chthonic world inhabits the position of representing this country or myself in the eyes of the world. Go back to where it belongs.

Really enjoyed the visual image of this creature that makes swamp water appear clean :joy::joy::blush::blush::moyai:

3 Likes

5 Likes

While it’s not funny to see the President demeaning a Senator via Twitter.

However, Corker’s response wins 2017, :100::

Trump’s tweetstorm “moment”

3 Likes

Me today. Well everyday lately.

5 Likes

An extremely patronizing jab at non-action about gun control legislation:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/phaDyPNnIKg

4 Likes

Do we really know for sure he’s not a cannibal though? He’s got shitty property all over the world, I’m not at all convinced that none of them have an area where one can hunt people for sport.

1 Like

@celena It’s up to the states, they run the elections. Folks can always put pressure on their Secretaries of State.

lol I needed a little chuckle, thanks for retweeting this, The Rock.

6 Likes