WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Fun (Read: Scary) Quiz…a recap for the year.

1 Like

Sad to say I got all 12 correct. :roll_eyes:

(Ok, I’m trying to figure out how to edit & quote. I’ll get it eventually.)

1 Like

Hey we could do a lot worse than Jean-Claude Van Damme.

And we have.

Right now.

2 Likes

3 Likes

A retweet parody from the reporter Brian Karem (the Playboy/CNN WH correspondent (who previously Sarah H Sanders accused of grandstanding at press conference)

@briankaram
Act 2 Scene 3: In which Grandpa takes out his teeth and threatens a smackdown. @RudyGiuliani

@rudygiuliani
I challenge Mueller to put up or shut up. You have no evidence of the President being involved in a conspiracy with anyone including Russia to hack. And you also have no evidence of collusion. It’s been 2 years so submit a report to DOJ and we will answer it.

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

This is a satirical response to an article that Politico ran over the weekend about the likability of female candidates.

I always tell my daughters they can be anything they want, so long as they don’t make other people feel uncomfortable. They can be as ambitious as they want, so long as they do it in an acceptable manner. They can reach for the stars, which you can see right up there on the ceiling painted to resemble a sky.

So bring it on, ladies! I’d love to see a female President. Just not Hillary Clinton. Or Elizabeth Warren. I am totally open to all other women leaders, but I have to admit that Kamala Harris and Amy Klobuchar are beginning to make me angry and I’m not sure why yet, but I know the reason will become clear soon, and I’m also wondering what they might look like if someone photoshopped their heads onto the bodies of prisoners and put them behind bars.

Reach for the stars, girls!

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t much care for Warren not my cup of tea.

Game of deThroning

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

The Borowitz Report

Pelosi Says She Will Skip Trump and Negotiate Directly with Putin

By Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a bold gambit to end the government shutdown, the House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, said on Saturday that she would bypass Donald J. Trump and negotiate directly with the Russian President, Vladimir Putin.

“I owe it to the American people to bring this shutdown to the swiftest possible conclusion, and so I’m avoiding the middleman,” she said.

Pelosi, who is scheduled to board a plane to Moscow Saturday night, said that she had not informed Trump of her plans to deal directly with Putin. “Whatever,” she said.

In an official statement, Putin said that he welcomed Pelosi’s overture and shared her desire to end the shutdown. “At some point, I’d like to visit Yellowstone,” he said.

4 Likes

Satire from The Borowitz Report

Trump Offers to Station Pence at Border with Binoculars in Lieu of wall

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an unexpected breakthrough that could end the government shutdown, President Donald Trump has backed down from his demand for a wall and offered instead to post Vice-President Mike Pence at the border with big binoculars.

According to the White House, Pence’s mission at the border will alternate between keeping an eye out for potential intruders and glaring menacingly into the distance.

At a press conference announcing the development, Pence appeared to embrace his new role as the nation’s first line of defense against illegal immigration.

“If anyone wants to sneak into the United States, why, lordy, they’ll have to get past Mike Pence first,” he said.

The White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, denied that stationing Pence at the border represented a concession on Trump’s part and claimed that the Vice-President was “just as good as a wall.”

If anyone can take the place of an inanimate object, it’s Mike Pence,” she said.

4 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

And Russian.

1 Like

TRUMP%20%20WALL%20BRAIN

4 Likes

Trump%20Staff

This is hardly funny…but truth can be laughable.

3 Likes

4 Likes