WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

To the tune of “Lump” by the American Presidents.

F45%20Anim%20Swamp%20Trump%201

3 Likes

6 Likes

Leave it to the Brits to bring it down to the right level of very dark humor.

4 Likes

2 Likes

A grand take-down by cousin Leopold - and beware of artists (who I suppose are too clever, and all knowing of the ins-and-outs of the court, various strata of people) and they will bring you trouble (des ennuis)

Touche

3 Likes

Keep seeing a meme floating around the internet, citing the McCarthy era as the supposed origin of the quote but in fact it is far older than that.

4 Likes

Actually Queen Victoria was quite an accomplished artist herself! Some of her sketches and water colour are quite lovely. Here is a snippet of some of her work:

3 Likes

The Shining by Barry Blitt

4 Likes

Link

5 Likes

Satire from The Borowitz Report

Mueller Stirs Controversy by Urging Americans to Read

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The special counsel Robert Mueller ignited a firestorm of controversy on Wednesday by recommending that millions of Americans read.

Mueller, seemingly oblivious to the uproar he was about to create, repeatedly commented that there was valuable information available to the American people only by reading a long book.

At the White House, sources said that Donald J. Trump was furious about Mueller’s statement because he interpreted the special counsel’s pro-reading message as a thinly veiled attack on him.

Speaking to reporters later, on the White House lawn, Trump made it clear that Mueller’s exhortation to read had fallen on deaf ears.

“I’ve never read any of my books, and I certainly don’t intend to read his,” Trump said.

7 Likes

5 Likes

We now present President Jan Brady.

Mind you, I had this graphic in 2017.

The only things Trump recycles are catchphrases, conspiracies, and name-calling.

1 Like

Follow the logical thought flow…

7 Likes

7 Likes

A shoutout to @Himal for the link. :smile:

6 Likes

This last is a well-known meme; I personally updated it with figures as recent as possible, as it was grossly outdated,

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

4 Likes

The First Dog on the Moon - one of my favourite cartoon strips - published in the Australian edition of the Guardian imagines the conversation (as overheard by the tea cups) at Buck house :rofl: :

3 Likes