WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Littler and littler…really seen for the diminished immoral figure that he truly is…

3 Likes

Footage of Donald Trump’s visit to the U.K.:

2 Likes

Is this funny? :rofl: Or when you think about it, is it scary? :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Good question I believe the latter…too many loose bits of information roaming around, and the tendency towards breaking into war is ALWAYS on the horizon with this group. Where are the cooler heads, who might prevail!!!

2 Likes

And then there’s this:

7 Likes

Which is dumber?

Gloating about a bill he and his cronies did EVERYTHING to block…

Or having to delete the gloat-post because it’s already been through the Senate and Donnie doesn’t know how government works?

6 Likes

Brits having a day to call out T.

5 Likes

:rofl:

:+1:

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

And it must have been a very Happy Meal…:joy::joy:

7 Likes

The responses below are pretty great, too.

Trump definitely did NOT take an optimal class, either.

2 Likes

4 Likes

https://imgur.com/gallery/0psNjFV?fbclid=IwAR1fLGg5MU695P9wp_W8jYDsJ3pRnb6Dh3g2Fn0P4hueYQEl-aK0mu7x8lA

3 Likes

I like to think the person who wrote this headline is somewhere giggling right now.

Spotted: A Swarm Of Ladybugs So Huge, It Showed Up On National Weather Service Radar

5 Likes

This is my new favorite meme for NRA zombies.

7 Likes

Kellyanne Conway: ‘What did you get all those medals for?’

Duke of Kent: ‘Having dinner with your president.’

5 Likes

Part of me wants to tell him how dumb this is. A much larger part of me is too busy laughing.

3 Likes

Hooray! Barbara Slate, a veteran creator of comic books for Marvel and DC, has had the brilliant idea of transforming the Mueller Report into a graphic novel. She’s been slaving away at it for some time now – Part 1 is due for release soon. Here are a couple sample pages that dramatize the Trump Tower meeting:

If the text is too small, click on the pages which will display a larger version. If that’s still too small, click on the download link in the lower right corner and download it to your computer. Then double click on the file and you should be able to enlarge it to a size that is comfortable for reading.

Graphic courtesy of Slate’s Twitter feed where you can find out more about her journey creating this labor of love.

Kudos to Slate for making the report accessible to an even wider audience – and that includes me – I’m always up for an intriguing graphic novel! :clap:

Disclaimer: I don’t know Slate, nor am I familiar with her work, but when I came across this today I thought WTFJHT members would like to hear about her book. Wishing her the best of luck with it.

9 Likes

Yes! John Oliver does an Equal Rights Amendment segment. One state to go!

https://youtu.be/bCBYJZ6QbUI

6 Likes