WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

She snapped back. Twitter is just fight club but I’m here for this one. :hugs:

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Doctors Warn Drinking A Shot Every Time Trump Lies During Speech Will Result In Death

4 Likes

So I guess I should stop doing that.

3 Likes

How times change…

4 Likes

1 Like

Sarah Huckabee Sanders To Join Fox News As American Flag

3 Likes

6 Likes

This man’s plans to stop hurricanes are literally every other episode of Superfriends.

President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago resort evacuated, boarded up as Hurricane Dorian approaches

“It would look like Mar-a-Lago is dead center but look Mar-a-Lago can handle itself. That’s a very powerful place," President Trump said Friday.

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Spell check unavailable on windshield writing…:rofl:

3 Likes

I made her a diploma!

1 Like

“The Parade”-

An associate of Trump’s - a golfing buddy - told him he’d had this fantastic dream the other night: There was a humongous parade in Washington celebrating Trump. Perhaps millions lined the parade route cheering when Donald went past.

It was the biggest celebration Washington, perhaps any city, had ever seen.

Donald was very impressed and said, “That’s really great! The best! By the way, how did I look in your dream? Was my hair OK?”

His friend said, “Couldn’t tell. The casket was closed”.

2 Likes

Dan Crenshaw: With universal background checks, I wouldn’t be able to let my friends borrow my handgun when they travel alone like this. We would make felons out of people just for defending themselves.

Dan Crenshaw’s shifty friends who needs guns for no special reason:

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’m just going to leave this here while I wait for Trump to address the #sharpiegate hashtag and misspell it.

4 Likes