WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

(David Bythewood) #1288

Why do I feel like this headline is MORE sane than the world we live in right now:

Sex pigs halt traffic after laser attack on Pokémon teens

“Then they went outside, where their entourage of 30-50 feral hogs was waiting.”

Updated a favorite Dragonball Z-based meme I made, since many don’t know the reference & a joke doesn’t work if you have to explain it.

Up in Giphy and DA in both large and small formats for downloading or linking,

Lying%20Level%209000%20Anim%202%20Sm

She snapped back. Twitter is just fight club but I’m here for this one. :hugs:

(David Bythewood) #1290

(David Bythewood) #1292

Doctors Warn Drinking A Shot Every Time Trump Lies During Speech Will Result In Death

So I guess I should stop doing that.

(David Bythewood) #1294

How times change…

(David Bythewood) #1296

Sarah Huckabee Sanders To Join Fox News As American Flag

(David Bythewood) #1298

This man’s plans to stop hurricanes are literally every other episode of Superfriends.

President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago resort evacuated, boarded up as Hurricane Dorian approaches

“It would look like Mar-a-Lago is dead center but look Mar-a-Lago can handle itself. That’s a very powerful place," President Trump said Friday.

(David Bythewood) #1299

(Lynn) #1300

Spell check unavailable on windshield writing…:rofl:

(David Bythewood) #1302

(David Bythewood) #1303

I made her a diploma!

(Lynn) #1304

“The Parade”-

An associate of Trump’s - a golfing buddy - told him he’d had this fantastic dream the other night: There was a humongous parade in Washington celebrating Trump. Perhaps millions lined the parade route cheering when Donald went past.

It was the biggest celebration Washington, perhaps any city, had ever seen.

Donald was very impressed and said, “That’s really great! The best! By the way, how did I look in your dream? Was my hair OK?”

His friend said, “Couldn’t tell. The casket was closed”.

(David Bythewood) #1305

Dan Crenshaw: With universal background checks, I wouldn’t be able to let my friends borrow my handgun when they travel alone like this. We would make felons out of people just for defending themselves.

Dan Crenshaw’s shifty friends who needs guns for no special reason:

(Lynn) #1306

(David Bythewood) #1307