WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

5 Likes

Satire from The Borowitz Report
Trump Accidentally Calls Biden Looking for Dirt on Biden

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In the latest embarrassing communications slipup for the White House, Donald Trump called Joe Biden over the weekend looking for dirt on Joe Biden.

Reportedly, the phone call began with ten to fifteen minutes of pleasantries before Trump, who apparently did not realize he was speaking to the former Vice-President, asked Biden to investigate “Sleepy Joe and his crooked son, Sleazy Hunter.”

Understandably, Biden took umbrage at this request, and only then did it become clear to Trump that he had called the wrong person.

After Biden was unmasked, Trump was urged to quickly hang up by Mike Pompeo, Mike Pence, Bill Barr, Betsy DeVos, and a half-dozen other senior Administration officials who had been listening in on the call.

Later in the day, the White House press secretary, Stephanie Grisham, attempted to put the errant phone call in context by explaining that the former Vice-President’s phone number was “extremely similar” to that of Stevo Pendarovski, the President of North Macedonia.

On the lawn of the White House, Trump lashed out at those criticizing his call to Biden, arguing, “Other than the fact that I did not know who I was talking to, that phone call was perfect.”

4 Likes

Trump%20Cabinet%20positions%20cartoon

And conversely, no one wants to assume all those positions.

5 Likes

Trump’s shadow foreign policy — The Three Amigos! :joy: stay for the speech, it’s perfect.

https://youtu.be/fw7p7tAdVuE

4 Likes

Vote%20Brain

Downloadable from here for those wishing to steal, or on my Giphy: VOTE - Brain in Jar by Windthin on DeviantArt
Vote%20Invisible%20Man

Vote%20Voting%20Dead

2 Likes

I love Nancy Pelosi’s new twitter banner. It really captures Donnie.

Full disclosure: I MAY have altered it. Slightly.

5 Likes

I just happened to have this on my clipboard… :raised_hands:

https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi

2 Likes

The original, of course.

Also, I am not the only trickster out there having fun with the picture of Pelosi taking Lil Donnie to school…

4 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Ok now…Gen Mattis does step up and gives T some of his own medicine. Harsh criticism. :boom:

More from Mattis…

“I’m not just an overrated general. I’m the greatest, the world’s most overrated,” Mattis told the audience at the Al Smith Memorial Foundation dinner Thursday. Mattis was the keynote speaker at the 74th annual event.

"I’m honored to be considered that by Donald Trump because he also called Meryl Streep an overrated actress. So I guess I’m the Meryl Streep of generals, and frankly that sounds pretty good to me,” Mattis continued.

But Mattis didn’t stop there with his jabs at the president.

“And you do have to admit that between me and Meryl, at least we’ve had some victories,” he joked.

5 Likes

In the age of selfies and self promotion…This.

2 Likes

#A James Mattis mocks Trump’s bone spurs

Something to smile about…

NASA Astronauts Conduct the First All-Female Spacewalk

Jessica Meir and Christina Koch ventured outside the International Space Station on Friday to replace a power controller.

1 Like

Oh for…

More evidence I have far too much time on my hands:
Racism%20Scooby%20Doo

5 Likes

Carly Simon is allowing the political use of her iconic song “You’re So Vain” for the first time ever… in an anti-Trump ad!

So appropriate.

Carly Simon’s anti-Trump ad

https://youtu.be/0lQFLBhRwds

6 Likes

5 Likes

In honor of Trump’s logic-free, 71-minute rant before today’s Cabinet meeting:

5 Likes

Just leaked: This was one of the heated discussions that took place today during the closed door portion of the Cabinet meeting.

Trump Cabinet Officials Resentful of Increasing Power Wielded by Live-In Caregiver

4 Likes

There are 197 Republicans in the House of Representatives, and this never came to a vote. Trump lies about everything. Trump lies about everything. Remember that.

3 Likes