WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

I think Trump just stole the Star Trek logo for his Space Force.

I was not the only one to notice:

On the bright side I finally have a legitimate reason to share pic I found this:

5 Likes

What if the Super Bowl was run like the Impeachment Trial? The Atlantic gives us a glimpse of this alternate universe…

5 Likes

5 Likes

It looks like the Son of Sam created those districts. :joy:

4 Likes

Oh the distances they will go to disassociate themselves from Bolton.

4 Likes

:exclamation::exclamation:

6 Likes

That’s pretty much it. :smirk:

5 Likes

For the record, I am against even Q-Anonsense people trying to get into the Darwin Awards.

2 Likes

Google does the best trolling.

3 Likes

Almost unbelievable.
But then - who put this plan together again?
No doubt the colour scheme for the penthouse suite is filed in the bottom right hand drawer, you know where.

4 Likes

Their first “plan” pushed by Jared Kushner was rejected because it was literally only about some sort of economic deal and did nothing at all to address Palestinian issues.

Their new plan looks like their old plan, with Israel signing off on it because it gives him everything they desire while leaving them firmly in control and pretending to establish a two-state solution.

3 Likes

It’s laughable - the “Take it or Leave it Plan…” or perhaps just shameful, woefully bent towards the T/Kushner/Netanyahu interests in keeping Israel the top dog.

Throughout the dense text of the peace plan that President Trump announced on Tuesday is a stark but unstated question to the Palestinians: If you reject this deal, as bad as you think it may be, what are you going to get instead?

The phrase “take it or leave it” doesn’t convey the sharp edge of Trump’s demand. He is telling the Palestinians that after three decades of rejecting better offers than this one, they’re in danger of being abandoned by the Arabs, who will decide to move on and normalize relations with Israel even if the Palestinians say no.

Palestinians bitterly reject the plan, for understandable reasons. It ratifies their defeat. It demands concessions now in return for quasi-statehood later. It endorses most of Israel’s historic demands and almost none of the Palestinians’.

3 Likes

Compare these two videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0

I put the two together:

Trump vs Charles Manson Word Salad

https://youtu.be/PsoSsSin1X0

2 Likes

Under the Kushner Rule I might be a superhero. I’ve read a LOT of books.

3 Likes

5 Likes

:joy: Click tweet for video :point_down:

4 Likes

Satire from The Borowitz Report

El Chapo Outraged That His Trial Included Witnesses

FLORENCE, COLORADO (The Borowitz Report)—The convicted drug lord known as El Chapo said on Thursday that he was “outraged” his 2019 trial had included witnesses. He also revealed that he was demanding a new trial without them.

Speaking from ADX Florence, a maximum-security facility in Colorado, the former drug kingpin complained that his trial would have resulted in a speedy acquittal had it not been for the irritating presence of witnesses.

“If I had to point to one reason why I was convicted of all of those crimes, it would have to be witnesses,” he said. “Once the decision was made to include witnesses, things really went downhill for me.”

El Chapo said that, at the time of his trial, he had been totally unaware that it was possible to have a trial without any witnesses at all.

“I didn’t know that was a thing,” he said. “If someone had told me that you could have a witness-free trial, that’s the route I would have gone, for sure.”

The former criminal mastermind said that he was now actively seeking a new trial without witnesses because, in his opinion, “witnesses ruin everything.”

“For the good of the country, it’s time to move on,” he said.

3 Likes

I got creative today. Thank you, Blazing Saddles.

And with a little re-ordering and cell-splitting:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Referencing the “dulcet tones” that Cipollone says Schiff speaks with…and yet,
so does Cipollone. Oh, the irony.

3 Likes