WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Not to downplay the obvious perils of Coronavirus…it can be taken down a notch with a little humor. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A little dark humor in troubled times helps us get through.

For instance, I heard the World Health Organization has officially declared that dogs cannot get the coronavirus, freeing them from quarantine.

We can now all breathe easy knowing that WHO let the dogs out.

5 Likes

4 Likes

T’s speech tonight

4 Likes

Trump%20Hat%20Mistake

6 Likes

L E V I T Y from an Italian Grandma in the age of Corona Virus.

Watch :point_down:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

5 Likes
4 Likes

Removed because it was FAKE!!!

Thanks @Windthin

#SoundedLikeTrumpButFake! :relieved:

2 Likes

FFS, not Rick Wilson too. That is a fake post. The creator never expected it to go viral.
https://twitter.com/windthin/status/1237087109145640965

Oh. He knows it’s fake. Nicely trolled. Still disinformation.

3 Likes

It’s cool. It’s one of like 3 fake Trump quotes floating around that drive me nuts every time they come rolling back out. They’re pet peeves of mine. Looks like slick Rick Wilson got the last laugh, since apparently he KNEW it was fake.

2 Likes

All information is weaponized I guess then…

Check and double-check :heavy_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

3 Likes

You gotta wonder? :blush:

BREAKING:

2 Likes

I fully admit I already told that joke all over the place. And stole it shamelessly.

5 Likes

Thanks to Gloria Gaynor, I suddenly feel like I will survive the coronavirus pandemic.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/RexHuppke/status/1238178222686253056

3 Likes

5 Likes

I assume Disaster Voltron is what you get when the sum total of Donald Trump’s incompetence, Mike Pence’s hypocrisy, Alex Azar’s greed, Stephen Miller’s racism, and Jared Kushner’s… jaredness… combine.

5 Likes

Just seems like a little dark humor may just be fit the bill.

5 Likes

5 Likes