WTF Community

Mentionable News

I don’t actually know, though I suspect perhaps because I added a bunch of people and it had been a while? The message said I did something that it felt looked automated. It wanted me to re-verify when I got home, and the reason I can’t unlock it is that the number I used expired, and I no longer have it, so I am waiting on them to unlock and restore it for me and then hopefully taking steps to ensure that doesn’t happen again. In the meantime, my account is there and visible, but all of the threads show up as individual posts and I can’t access it. Frustrating.

2 Likes

Bummer, hopefully you’ll sort it out soon.

2 Likes

I started following her the last time you mentioned her. She’s a great source too! Thanks.

4 Likes

Glad you started following her…she has the long view, and rounds out the larger story.

What a complicated, disruptive, unending crazy Presidential administration these past 3 years…and thanks to sounder minds - WTFJHT and others, it is a relief to connect here and there.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Some clarity coming from Chief District Judge Beryl Howell on what should happen with a sentencing recommendation.

1 Like

Amen to that! Onward to 2020! :ocean: :ocean: :ocean:

3 Likes

Maybe gone unnoticed with all the other stuff going on over the past week - but notable that someone who has received a lot of support from Trump over the past year is suddenly off-sides.

www.businessinsider.com.au/boris-johnson-cancels-visit-donald-trump-slammed-phone-down-apoplectic-2020-2?r=US&IR=T

Boris Johnson has cancelled his planned trip to the White House after Trump slammed the phone down on him in a moment of ‘apoplectic’ fury**

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has cancelled a planned trip to meet with President Donald Trump next month after a furious row between the two men.

Johnson had been due to visit Washington shortly after his election victory in December.

The visit has been repeatedly delayed, however, amid a series of disagreements between the two leaders.

Trump slammed the phone down on Johnson last month after the prime minister defied him on the issue of Huawei’s involvement in the UK.

5 Likes

Groyper leader Nick Fuentes has been kicked off of youtube. He has a sad.

5 Likes

This story is interesting; apparently the ban against polygamy hasn’t stopped it, just created entire ostracized communities without proper schools and law enforcement and so on, or access to good jobs, and allowed predators free rein.

Such is the case with many other prohibitions; alcohol during the 20s, drugs, and prostitution.

So this step will move to give these families legitimacy again.

3 Likes

Cabinet member and Mitch’s wife Elaine Chao sweatened the deal…just in time for Senate aquittal of T.

3 Likes

Am glad to know that…

5 Likes

File under #Wtfwtfwtf

4 Likes
2 Likes

Playing on Kansas City Radio: Russian Propaganda

Radio Sputnik, a propaganda arm of the Russian government, began broadcasting on three Kansas City-area radio stations during prime drive time.

Mike Pompeo to Western Leaders: How Dare You Question ‘America’s Leadership’

4 Likes

The demise of Newspapers and Journalism can be boiled down to cost structures on paper vrs. internet driven ad sources diverge. Readers who are used to getting content for free, on the internet and instantly is the new norm. But now with the existing 20K journalists remaining (Reliable Sources 2.17.20) which is far fewer than ever…creates some real uncertainty on keeping a reliable press.

Skim the article below…

4 Likes

Saw her Vice News interview…she goes right at them.

Very creepy to know she would be the target. #StrangeScaryTimes

3 Likes

This isn’t news, not really. I am just wanting to celebrate that twitter finally unlocked me this morning and I took steps to ensure that can’t happen again. After my first account got suspended with nearly 100k posts on it (and I was never told why), you have no idea how relieved I am.

5 Likes

Happy Presidents Day…

Trump%20Obama%20Recovery%20Act%20Twitter

3 Likes

and this which is circulating on Twitter…Obama takes on T. :boom:

Watch video below
:point_down:

1 Like

I’d rather Obama than this circus:

Tom Cotton Takes Conspiracy Theory That Coronavirus Is Chinese Biological Warfare To Fox News

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) suggested on Sunday the coronavirus, which has killed over 1,000 Chinese citizens, is a biological weapon developed by the Chinese military.

2 Likes