WTF Community

State of the union and trumps general fuckery?

There’s no shortage for #SOTUbingo Cards for tonight! :laughing:

I collected all the ones I found. Feel free to download here!

2 Likes

lol. gonna add this to the update

1 Like

Oh I’m going to force myself to watch, (don’t want to), I felt it’s always better to get it from the horse’s mouth, ( in this case ass), than to have the media tell me what they think I heard. That said I have the barf buckets, and foam bricks ready and a bottle of disinfectant so I can wipe the screen down after I press my ass up against his face😁

2 Likes

Well, isn’t this just an amazing jumping off point for this evening.

Also, NBC doesn’t mention her use of the phrase during her 2009 senate confirmation hearing.

2 Likes

Excuse me while I go take some anti-nausea medication…it’s almost time.

I look ahead to what I hope will be a bright spot, the rebuttal speech by Kennedy.

He’s fucking clapping for himself! Turning it off now, yelling at my iPad is scaring my pets. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

In case no one else would? :rofl:

I can barely stomach the once-removed breakdown of it on twitter, I ended up dumping out my old lady tea and drinking wine in bed.

2 Likes

On a positive note, Joe Kennedy’s SOTU response was :100:! :clap:t3:

6 Likes

This gave me a wee chuckle

But just for a moment, let’s listen to the guy slamming beers in the red sweater:

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

5 Likes

I’d almost forgotten what a sane leader sounds like. :hugs:

I didn’t have the stomach to watch it last night, has anyone found a good analysis of it? I might be able to stomach that. Or I might end up needing some of @MissJava’s wine.

Fact-Checking Trump’s 2018 State of the Union

4 Likes

Not sure the AP one is working, it just takes me to a page saying they have one, but without actually showing anything.

It could be your browser, but I’m not sure.

It should look something like this:

1 Like

So, to nobody’s surprise, TV viewership of the speech was down. :weary: “Trump’s initial SOTU, the third longest in history, is now also the least watched address in nearly a quarter of a century” (Deadline Hollywood). I was most amused by the fact that there seemed to be almost as much attention paid to Melania’s outfit as the President’s words.:roll_eyes: And the nerve of Sarah Sanders Huckabee criticizing Nancy P’s need to smile more! :angry: She should talk! :expressionless:There have been as many unsubstantive comments made online today about the speech as not. In fact, whatever criticism there might have been has been overshadowed by the new episode of How the President Turns, a political soap opera :exploding_head:

1 Like

I can hardly wait…:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I hope you made a cool sign

3 Likes