WTF Community

States Rights and Do we have any at all

What about State’s Rights? What about criminal pursuits under the guise of Authority - oh, I dunno, like a president who is worse than Nixon. I post quips, comments, opinions and other zingers on FB. All my FBFs are wonderful but we all complain a ton. And my FBFs are above average; articulate, urbane, nasty and witty. They also love cats).

I am very concerned about the whole mess because I see so many high crimes and misdemeanors - much worse than Bill & Monica. And even not quite as egregious as No End to the Dick. Jail was a no-brainer for that lot. Who is so moved by money they would sit on the Hill and not say a damn thing. Seriously. And I recall when Obama was elected there was massive concern about his “Blackberry”. Why does the new Twit tweet. How is that okay? And threaten and insult elected official. And lie. And alienate the rest of the word (and we thought Brexit was a bad idea - now we think it is not as bad as we thought). Why does his wife pedal pix and get paid?
And I know the framers thought they had created a more perfect union but time flies and we need many tweaks in our sacred road map. I had to be interviewed to get a job as a waitress years ago. A campaign is NOT an interview.

Is it just me?

Chloe Ross - who yearns to know better as it gets worse.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Day 529