WTF Community

What The Fuck Happened Over The Weekend?

T:

Maybe I’ll have to leave the country.

Yeah - but who would have him?

Russia?
China?

3 Likes

Good question…Greenland???

2 Likes

@dragonfly9
LOL Maybe he still thinks he could buy it. After he has paid off his $400m.
I can tell you straight - we are not having him here.

3 Likes

Some remarks about his fleeing

2 Likes

So divisive this kind of talk…

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump slammed Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer during a rally in the state Saturday, prompting repeated chants of “lock her up” from the crowd weeks after the FBI foiled a kidnapping plot aimed at the Democratic leader.

"Be careful of her and her attorney general because you know they’re like in charge of the ballot stuff," Trump said during a rally in Muskegon, Michigan. “How the hell do I put my political and our country’s political life in the hands of a pure partisan like that?”

Trump has frequently attacked Whitmer for her administration’s effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 by imposing strict lockdowns of gatherings in the state, which the Republican president believes went too far . But the remarks combined with the “lock her up” chants drew renewed attention from Democrats following the kidnapping plot.

More than a dozen members of an anti-government group have been charged in the plot.

"They said she was threatened," Trump said at one point. "And she blamed me."

2 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

The Twitterstorm with FAKE NEWS, CONSPIRACIES etc. all getting to Hunter BIden’s computers. Agitating for a Biden fight, and creating a false story, and pushing the story. Just more of the same 2016 tactics. Watch out - and yes, what will Twitter do?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.