WTF Community

🍿 Biden x Trump Dueling Town Halls (open thread)

1 Like

News from the Front

but they did not see this… :ocean: :ocean: :ocean:

2 Likes
1 Like

Here’s a compare and contrast…

And here’s Mr. Smarta$$ with his vindictive, bullying ways…Not music to Suburban Women’s ears for sure.

Earlier, Trump ducked a question about COVID-19, saying he did not remember when he last tested negative. He also defended holding a White House event with Amy Coney Barrett, after which numerous attendees tested positive.

Trump bristled as Guthrie continued to press him on his response to the virus.

I knew you’d be doing this,” he said. “I know you very well.

About 60 voters, all wearing masks, attended the event at the Pérez Art Museum in Miami.

The dueling events set up a ratings battle, as Trump hopes to tout the enthusiasm behind his campaign.

At a rally in Greenville, N.C., earlier in the day, Trump called the event a “con job.”

“You know, I’m being set up tonight,” he said. “I’m doing this town hall with ‘Concast,’ because it’s a con job… It’s NBC, the worst.”

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Mr_Berman/status/1316901921454698497

2 Likes
1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

:flushed:

Wait for it…the big suck up

1 Like

:boom:

1 Like
2 Likes

These ads are a real distraction. Prefer then straight through formats.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree. The breaks were good for flipping between town halls though

3 Likes
2 Likes

Welp, that’s it for tonight’s dueling town hall watch “party.” What a spectacular waste of time, but thanks for checking in! We’ll bring this back for the third presidential debate on October 22nd. In the mean time, jump over to The Latest – Thursday, October 15 to continue the discussion.

2 Likes