WTF Community

Day 1100

1/ Trump won New Hampshire’s primary, defeating Nikki Haley and advancing closer to the Republican nomination. It was the first time a non-incumbent Republican candidate in the modern era won both the Iowa and New Hampshire Republican contests. Trump, however, used his victory speech to attack Haley after she refused to drop out of the race, calling her “DELUSIONAL!!!,” and an “imposter” who “had a very bad night.” He added: “I don’t get too angry. I get even.” Nevertheless, Haley vowed to continue her campaign and challenged Trump to debate her. “I have news for all of them. New Hampshire is first in the nation. It is not the last,” Haley said. “This race is far from over.” (Washington Post / Politico / NBC News / New York Times / CNN / Associated Press / NPR / Wall Street Journal)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/2024/01/24/day-1100/
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.