WTF Community

Day 207

1/ The White House issued a statement condemning “white supremacists” for the violence that led to one death in Charlottesville more than 36 hours after the protests began. It was meant to clarify Trump's earlier remarks and condemn “all forms of violence, bigotry and hatred” and “of course that includes white supremacists, KKK, Neo-Nazi and all extremist groups.” The statement came in an email sent to reporters and attributed to an unnamed representative. Trump had previously said: "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides." (New York Times / CNN)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/2017/08/14/day-207/
1 Like
  1. I wonder what the mooch would actually have said had he still been in comms;
  2. Good ole beauregard and the Indiana embarrassment can go straight to hell;
  3. I kept thinking NK had such a weird jump forward in their nuclear products but figured I had just not been paying close enuf attention;
  4. I can see drumpf having a bit of a love-hate relationship with Bannon (loves him but gets jealous, etc.) – for a hot sec a while back thought he might get rid of Bannon, and while it’s madness to try to speculate any kind of logic in this shitshow, does anyone actually think he’ll get kicked off the the white supremacy dream team?
    (5. srsly Indiana is so lovely and I hate that that fuckface exists).

Scaramucci being asked a question on Stephen Colbert’s Late Show :joy:

Why'd it take 2 days to condemn the Nazis? Does he order his spine from Amazon Prime? - @StephenAtHome on Trump’s Nazi statement #LSSC pic.twitter.com/bUiFcPze4i

— The Late Show (@colbertlateshow) August 15, 2017
3 Likes