WTF Community

Day 257

Updated 10/3/2017 10:29 AM PDT

1/ Trump said he’ll "be talking about gun laws as time goes by," echoing what Sarah Huckabee Sanders said yesterday that “there will certainly be a time for that policy discussion to take place, but that’s not the place that we’re in at this moment.” Steve Bannon warned that it "will be the end of everything" if Trump supports gun control legislation, and Roger Stone added that the "base would go insane and he knows it." (Politico / Washington Post / Axios)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/2017/10/03/day-257/
1 Like

Does anyone else want to tell the Trumphiles"I hate to break the news, but the Emperor has no clothes!"

4 Likes

I’ve thought of that. But not too hard because I don’t like the visuals that go with it.

I’m sick of Republicans saying “now is not the time” to discuss gun control. Today’s New York Times had a calendar of mass shootings in the US. If I’m not mistaken, there hasn’t been a week without a mass shooting since the Orlando shooting. So when is the “right time”? Seems like never.

1 Like