WTF Community

Day 265

Updated 10/11/2017 9:47 AM PDT

1/ Trump told his highest-ranking military leaders he wanted a tenfold increase in the US nuclear arsenal during a meeting at the Pentagon during a July 20th meeting. Shortly after the meeting ended, Rex Tillerson called trump a "fucking moron" to the officials who remained behind. Any increase in the nuclear arsenal would break with decades of US nuclear doctrine and violate international disarmament treaties signed by every president since Ronald Reagan. (NBC News)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/2017/10/11/day-265/

What in the fresh fucking hell is this. At a bare minimum this dude comes off like a fool, but also as just another corrupt dickhat making unbelievable excuses for all-the-fucking-things. Go ahead and fuck the entire way the fuck off.

Excellent. Make sure you provide the autocrat discount when you sell it to Sinclair.

2 Likes

NBC News seemed to be on a roll yesterday…

1 Like

Hi Matt,

Your reporting is refreshing, but sadly, a bit undermined by some instances of poor grammar, or probably more likely lax editing.

eg:

–work for Trump’s campaign is now as part of the Russia probe–

–scanned files looking (?) terms like “top secret”–

Respectfully,
Bill

An update from NPR on the DisruptJ20.org court case, which puts me in mind of the discussion about Cambridge Analytics and general data gathering fuckery from Day 253. Too tired to add anything pithy and relevant, but at least it’s pretty good news, gonna take the W and get off the fucking internet for the night ffs.

1 Like

Sorry Bill. I’m just one guy doing my best, moving too fast, and dealing with life things more important at the moment. Perhaps you could help provide copy edits? There’s a link on every post that says “Improve this article” – click that and contribute. That’s really the best way to support me.

2 Likes