WTF Community

Day 312

Updated 11/28/2017 8:45 AM PST

1/ The Senate GOP tax plan would hurt the poor more than originally thought, according to a report by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office. If the tax bill becomes law, 4 million Americans are projected to lose health insurance by 2019 and 13 million by 2027. The bill would add $1.4 trillion to the deficit over the next decade, and Republicans are aiming to have the full Senate vote on the plan as early as this week. (Washington Post)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/2017/11/27/day-312/

Updated 11/27/2017 10:22 AM PST

1/ The Senate GOP tax plan would hurt the poor more than originally thought, according to a report by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office. If the tax bill became law, 4 million Americans to lose health insurance by 2019 and 13 million to lose insurance by 2027. The bill would add $1.4 trillion to the deficit over the next decade and Republicans are aiming to have the full Senate vote on the plan as early as this week. (Washington Post)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/2017/11/27/day-311/
1 Like

How long until Trump goes full douchebro and starts referring to himself in the third person as, “it’s ya boy!”.

Douchebro? Really?

So, this happened today.

James O’Keefe (tries) to strike again…

2 Likes

From the other day…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/the-shrinking-profile-of-jared-kushner/2017/11/25/5baf7068-c103-11e7-af84-d3e2ee4b2af1_story.html

3 Likes

I’ve wandered through several online discussions of this. Most, but not all, of the participants have been admirers of Sen. Warren. Just about everybody agrees that it was wildly inappropriate of 45 to snipe at Warren on this occasion. Most of us suspect that he had no idea who the Navajo Code Talkers were or what they accomplished. WTF is right.

1 Like

Who knows how far this will realistically get, but this is really, REALLY concerning…

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately and the massive amounts of gaslighting coming from Trump and his sycophants is driving me mad — even though I’m fully well aware of it, which is suppose to be the best defense to gaslighting, it still makes me feel like I’m going absolutely crazy.

3 Likes

I was also really disheartened to see this event occur under a painting of Andrew Jackson. Incredibly insensitive.

1 Like

He knew what he was doing, the mindless worthless creature that he is is trying to convince the American people that only “white” is right. He has a sick agenda and should be held accountable for his slurs and his ridiculous tweets. WTF i’m so over his B.S. and his regime of idiots in the white house. We need a REAL LEADER not a F%^& up POS who will bring this country to its knees and laugh all the way to the bank. I predict a huge migration to anyplace but here. This place has seen its better days unless of coarse he is stopped soon. Sorry for the rant i feel a little better now.

1 Like

oh.
my.
god.

According to Wiktionary:

(vulgar, slang, pejorative) A rude, obnoxious, or contemptible man, especially one who exhibits sexism or homophobia.

Crude, but apt.

1 Like