WTF Community

Day 350

Updated 1/4/2018 9:05 AM PST

1/ Steve Bannon received a cease and desist letter from Trump's lawyer accusing him of breaching his confidentiality agreement by making "disparaging" and "outright defamatory statements" about Trump and his family. The letter comes after excerpts from Michael Wolff's book were made public, with Bannon calling the Trump Tower meeting with Russians "treasonous," "unpatriotic," and "bad shit." During the campaign, Trump had staffers sign a non-disclosure agreement which required all staff to refrain from making any disparaging comments about Trump, his family, or the campaign. (ABC News)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/2018/01/04/day-350/
3 Likes

4 Likes

The Mercers are now looking at possibly ousting Bannon from Breitbart too. :face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

And that’s not all…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2018/01/04/mercer-issues-rare-public-rebuke-of-former-ally-bannon/?utm_term=.0b1bf0d58b85

3 Likes

What. The. Literal. Fuck.

”President Trump gave firm instructions in March to the White House’s top lawyer: stop the attorney general, Jeff Sessions, from recusing himself in the Justice Department’s investigation into whether Mr. Trump’s associates had helped a Russian campaign to disrupt the 2016 election.”

This article is filled with gems. Some highlights here.

3 Likes

I read somewhere that VA law says that the loser of a draw can request another recount. Anyone know if this is true? And if it’s true is the campaign aware of it and are they pursuing it. I hope it’s true, and I hope they take advantage of it.

1 Like

This is true. The latest I read the Democrat is not conceding, as of yet – so the chances of requesting another recount, I presume, are likely.

1 Like

Somehow I doubt that he was really ever “raveled”…?

1 Like

Just a bitty 'splainer, in case anyone was wondering.

2 Likes

Who hasn’t? [called trump an idiot or a moron] The list would fit on his tiny hand or his tiny whatever…

OMG please tell me this is a nightmare & that soon I’ll wake up?

1 Like

I heard that too (on the “news” but don’t recall which), I sure hope so!

Would be nice, wouldn’t it? “It was all a dream!” I actually was kinda hoping that early on.