WTF Community

Day 361

Updated

Jeff Flake will criticize Trump's use of the term "enemy of the people" to describe the media as Stalinist in a speech on the Senate floor this week. The Arizona Senator will also criticize the White House for its "unrelenting daily assault on the constitutionally-protected free press." (NBC News / ABC News)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/2018/01/15/latest/

I have been thinking about him and that lovely speech he gave last year, and how I just swallowed the incongruous combination of the moving rhetoric and his continued Republican voting. This pisses me off almost more than the people who stay silent or even outright support this fucking administration–words MEAN FUCKING NOTHING if you don’t back it up with action. Stop voting with your fucking party if you truly believe in “country over party” GO FUCK YOURSELF.

4 Likes

Wonder if this will actually go anywhere.

1 Like

I have to hope…

He’s hardly the only Republican that’s said one thing & did another. We’ve gotten encouraging signs from McCain & many others before they too flopped back into the fold. They apparently don’t have even one intact spine in their whole f-ing party. Their assault on the truth & our democracy makes me want to scream, and I can hardly wait until they are all taken down.

Lol trust me I could get on a drumpf tower tall soapbox and wail AWAY on those assbutts with hypocracy coming out of their wherever.