WTF Community

Day 398

Updated 2/21/2018 9:28 AM PST

1/ Trump challenged Jeff Sessions to investigate the Obama administration for not doing enough to stop Russian interference in the 2016 election. "If all of the Russian meddling took place during the Obama Administration, right up to January 20th, why aren’t they the subject of the investigation?" Trump tweeted. "Why didn't Obama do something about the meddling? Why aren't Dem crimes under investigation? Ask Jeff Sessions!" Trump has singled out his own attorney general several times for not doing enough to protect him from the Russia probe. In July, Trump tweeted that Sessions "has taken a VERY weak position on Hillary Clinton crimes." A few hours later, Trump called Sessions "beleaguered." (CNN / New York Times)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/2018/02/21/day-398/
2 Likes

trump is an accomplished fabricator, I’ll say that for him. Or like the old saying: “He’s not completely useless…he can always serve as a bad example.” This stuff STILL makes my stomach churn though…you’d think I’d be used to it by now? (Just slap me if I ever DO “get used to it”!)

1 Like

What difference does it make if President Obama had done anything, is it not the legacy of the “O Great orange messiah” to undo everything President Obama accomplished

Obama was being careful not to appear to meddle in the election. Hindsight being 20:20, we all wish now that he did more, but at the time, this was all so unheard of, plus it appeared that Hillary was an easy winner??? No one thought there was enough angry or misguided voters that would actually elect such a despicable creep to office. Many ‘games’ were played too, such as the influence to get ‘evangelical’ votes.
(What hypocrites they are! :scream: This is why churches should be paying taxes! don’t get me started…)

1 Like

That makes 2 of us. I must admit that I really felt Hillary had it in the bag, I had my ballot filled out and waited until the last minute on President, sure that Hillary had it I voted Jill Stien. If dick head had won Colorado, I’d be kickin myself in the ass to this day. Jill took stands on things dear to me, my hope was that she would have gained enough votes to qualify for funding in the 2020 run, oh well

1 Like

Exact same story here, Ron.