WTF Community

Day 418

Couldn’t get it to bring up the article, tried to edit it. House Dems on Intelligence Committee to publish report countering GOP Finding/Conclusion.

Oh well, that’s ok…

Septguy - Thanks for sharing. I think this link will work. If not, readers can search on " House Democrats Cite Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion "

http://time.com/5198639/russia-donald-trump-collusion-democrats/

1 Like

Heather Nauert – From the Fox & Friends farm team to the fourth highest position in the State Department. A top U.S. diplomat with no diplomatic experience. What else is new?

I have started to worry that Trump, given his hero worship of Putin, might see if he could get away with some of the same crap we’re witnessing from the Kremlin. Who needs a wall if you have poison gas? I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we see some suspicious deaths in the U.S. soon. Monkey see. Monkey do.

1 Like

Jezzz…what a cluster f this whole administration is.

2 Likes

you can say that again

One tip-off was trump’s comment about being “president for life”…WTF!? He is drunk on power & money, and with Putin, it’s a combination of envy & fear (that Putin can also destroy him). trump has respect for that, but you’re right, he’s also a monkey that tries to copy. He’s been in awe of other dictators & their methods for quite some time, so now he wants a wall, he wants the FBI & CIA that literally works FOR him (does his bidding) & he talks about the death penalty for drug dealers (like Duterte in the Philippines), and more & more he hires only the kind of people who lack moral-ethical boundaries just as he does. He needs to be OUT OF OFFICE. And btw, Amy, there have been a few suspicious deaths IN the United States already -just not attributed to trumpy but likely to the Russians.

I’M EXHAUSTED!!!
He ‘almost’ has the cabinet he wants? There is no one in the cabinet!
Even when he gets his 7-11 free refill - there will be chaos for the next 15 months.
I would like a physiatrist to check out ANYONE who think joining the Trump administration - will be able to do ANYTHING to help the country.
The cabonet meetings will be like the little dog on your dashboard - shaking heads ‘yes’ at everything Trump says - then go and order new furniture.
Pennsylvania at least gave us hope that a few Trumpers have ‘seen the light’. Let’s get to November and make this idiot a ‘lame duck’.

1 Like

The thing that worries me the most right now is the North Korea business. Granting legitimacy to that regime or using the inevitable failure of “talks” to get into a dick-swinging war that will draw China in (and trigger Russia pushing against China for territorial concessions, suspecting weakness) is a scenario that gives me nightmares.

Russia’s getting everything they want from the EU & UK right now, so I don’t think them poisoning their dissidents in other countries will bring them any consequences. Heaven knows it hasn’t before–not real consequences, anyway.

1 Like

And I thought Fox News was behind them! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, I don’t think there’s a doubt about that. He proved that he was not loyal to the President because he wouldn’t support the President’s claims that Russia couldn’t possibly have done anything wrong. Kudos to Tillerson for sticking to his guns. But this makes it rather obvious that if you contradict POTUS, you are moved to the top of his shit list. At that rate, it should be easy to predict who may be on the chopping block next. Just look for any evidence that somebody has expressed themselves and wasn’t consistent with Trump’s position. I’m actually surprised that Sarah Sanders’ name hasn’t come up as one who may potentially lose her job. She was the one that really kicked this Stormy Daniels thing into full gear by discussing the binding arbitration/non disclosure sagreement thereby acknowledging there was something funny going on. Word was that Trump was furious but she seems to be safe for now. I just have visions of Trump dressed like something out of the Disney animated Alice in Wonderland, looking like the Red Queen, running around the WH screaming “Off with their heads”.
off%20with%20their%20heads

And now Nickey Haley has stated there’s no question that Russia has been behind these poison gas murders. I wonder if he’ll consider replacing her too? I think SC would be thrilled to have her back. She was so much more impressive and likable as our Governor (I live in SC). I was incredibly disappointed with her when she started to parrot everything Trump said. It’s refreshing to finally hear her stand up for her own beliefs.

1 Like

I was impressed with Nickey Haley’s courageous commentary too. It feels like it’s taking forever, but it does appear that at least for some of trump’s supporters, the fog is beginning to lift?

I wouldn’t miss Sarah Sanders one bit…I can’t help thinking of the Stepford Wives every time she opens her mouth. trump diminishes everyone who works for him because they have to sink to his level of dishonesty.

It’s remarkable how long Tillerson lasted after it got out that he called trump a moron, and never would lie & say it didn’t happen, lol. I think you’re right, I can totally ‘see’ trump as the Red Queen. It’s just a shame that one of those “wall” prototypes didn’t topple over on him, like the house falling on the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz…that would have been so satisfying. (oops :zipper_mouth_face:)

Yes, agreed. Dianne Feinstein will most likely bring the most push back to Haspel’s appointment. I hope her office issues a statement today.

2 Likes