WTF Community

Day 462

Updated 4/26/2018 8:28 AM PDT

1/ Ronny Jackson announced that he was withdrawing his name for consideration to be the secretary of Veteran Affairs following allegations that he handed out medication with no patient history, wrote himself prescriptions, and drinking on the job. Jackson denied the allegations, including that he "wrecked a government vehicle" after getting drunk a Secret Service party, and said they were "completely false and fabricated." He continued: "If they had any merit, I would not have been selected, promoted and entrusted to serve in such a sensitive and important role as physician to three presidents over the past 12 years." (Washington Post / New York Times / NPR)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/2018/04/26/day-462/
3 Likes

Watch the video from this story, Trump basically goes on a 30 minute rant to Fox and Friends.
:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Just keep digging that grave

4 Likes

Right?! Trump’s downfall will most likely be of his own making.

1 Like

A matter of urgency to get Pompeo in from the R’s point of view. But his vote it seemed to hinge on whether these dems were in a Trump won territory, who were facing reelection.

He’s a definite Hawk, looking for a war to engage in and show our fire power. Let’s hope he stands back and keeps the peace. His views on muslims and homosexuality is abhorrent.

"Senators were mindful of the need to get Mr. Pompeo in place, given the crush of work facing him. His confirmation seemed all but assured after Senator Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota, a Democrat who is running for re-election in a state that Mr. Trump won by a wide margin, said last week that she would support him.

Four other Democrats who are also running for re-election in states won by Mr. Trump — Senators Joe Donnelly of Indiana, Joe Manchin III of West Virginia, Claire McCaskill of Missouri and Bill Nelson of Florida — also voted to confirm Mr. Pompeo."

I like it when T steps in it and is still unaware that he’s just admitted something that undermines his legal standing.

All lawyers, particularly Avenati was super pleased about this. :hamburger:

1 Like

HA…he is just high on himself, natch!!!

But you are right, heavily stimulated with his beverage of choice, with a side cheeseburger & fries.

:-:fries::hamburger::baby_bottle:

1 Like

I caught it live…and yessirree, it was unhinged, full on T defending himself. And perhaps the 3 Fox 'n Friends had a bit of “WTF” in their eyes…or am I just projecting mine.

2 Likes

I wonder how many Diet Coke’s a person has to drink before fully committing to that kind crazy/rage on national television?

1 Like