WTF Community

Dept. of I Really Don't Care, Do U? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trump in flavored e-cigarette ban backflip

Trump reversed his decision because of concerns that owners of e-cigarette stores and their customers “might hurt his reelection prospects,” per WashPost, which cites White House and campaign officials.

Trump said CIA director Gina Haspel agreed with him “100%” on torture

3 Likes

Trump is getting bolder everyday as he abuses his presidential power. Today he used the office of the President to advertise his hotel.

3 Likes

Trump’s far bailouts are NOT helping poor to middle class farmers, but are instead helping to make rich farmers richer.

Trump’s $16 billion farm bailout will make rich farmers richer, report says

While the top 1 percent of recipients received on average more than $180,000 each, farmers in the bottom 80 percent on average received less than $5,000.

Despite weather disasters, trade wars, & a commodity market under pressure, American net farm income is forecast to reach a five-year high in 2019. What gives?

A closer look shows why farmers are still losing their farms.

Washington senators Cantwell and Murray criticize Trump, USDA over uneven farm bailouts

Trump to begin new round of trade-aid payouts to farmers

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/status/1196408539813761025

4 Likes

From John Dean, former Presidential lawyer to Nixon, and revealed all the lies bringing him down.

2 Likes

Kash Patel, ex aide to Devin Nunes is suing Politico and Rebecca Ballhaus on defamation. Patel is the one who T thought was the expert on Ukraine…but really a man full of misinformation which T absorbed.

Just one of those WTF WTF WTF

https://twitter.com/BradMossEsq/status/1196491018306228224?s=20

Kash Patel, a former aide to Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), is suing Politico after it published a report that exposed his alleged role in the Ukraine scandal that’s engulfing the Trump White House.

Fox News reports that Patel, who currently works at the National Security Council, is alleging that the Politico story is false and defamatory and part of a broad conspiracy to bring down President Donald Trump.

The story in question claimed that Patel constantly fed negative information about Ukraine to the president and helped convince him that the country was out to get him.

However, Patel’s lawsuit against the publication might prove difficult to pull off because it accurately described the testimony of former National Security Council official Fiona Hill, who said that Trump so regularly talked with Patel about Ukraine that the president falsely believed Patel was in charge of the NSC’s Ukraine policy.

Additionally, Hill’s testimony was subsequently backed up by Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman in his testimony before the House impeachment inquiry.

Patel’s former boss, Rep. Nunes, is no stranger to litigation himself and is currently involved in a lawsuit against a fictitious cow.

3 Likes

File under #MessagingUndergroundLine2Hannity

Hannity still denies talking to Pompeo about Ukraine

Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Hale 's deposition – released on Monday night – corroborated the earlier claims about a phone call to Sean Hannity regarding Hannity’s promotion of “the narrative” about US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch. “It did come up at some point with the secretary,” meaning Secretary of State Mike Pompeo , Hale said. “I understood that he did call Sean Hannity.”

But Hannity repeated his denial on Monday night. “How many times do I have to say? We barely mentioned this woman,” he said on the air, referring to Yovanovitch. “No,” he said, “I never got a call from Secretary Pompeo or anything else. Why would they lie about this?” Good question…

https://mailchi.mp/cnn/rs-nov-18-2019?e=f4e082627b

From Brian Stelter - CNN

3 Likes

4 Likes

WTF?
https://twitter.com/tizzywoman/status/1196890783728783361

Ohio’s proposed abortion ban would require doctors to reimplant ectopic pregnancies, but that’s not possible

2 Likes

True that.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1196931557962997761?s=20

:cow::cow2::cow::cow2::cow::cow2::cow::cow2:

2 Likes

The US economy is losing billions of dollars because foreign students aren’t enrolling

2 Likes

More grift…always part of the power grab. Make 'em pay me.

The U.S. Secret Service paid more than $250,000 to President Trump’s private businesses in just the first five months of his presidency — paying Trump’s company an average of nearly $2,000 per day, according to Secret Service records.

Those records, obtained by the group Property of the People after an open-records lawsuit, detail some of the revenue that Trump derives from U.S. taxpayers.

The president has set up an extraordinary arrangement: He kept ownership of his businesses — and then visited them repeatedly, bringing along aides and security officials and charging the government for what they bought.

Documents released previously had shown $84,000 in federal spending at Trump properties in the first months of Trump’s time in office. These new records, detailing spending on Secret Service credit cards, show another $254,000 by the Secret Service alone.

The records do not show what the Secret Service payments are for.

But Secret Service agents often spend multiple days securing a property and planning on-site before a president’s arrival, even if it isn’t the president’s first time going there. It’s unclear how the Secret Service would do that at Trump properties where there are little or no overnight accommodations, including the Virginia golf course.

Some expenditures do not seem to correlate to Trump’s public schedule.

3 Likes

grrrrrrrr

From Crooked Media
The Senate Judiciary Committee advanced judicial nominee Lawrence VanDyke , whom the American Bar Association rated “not qualified.” Cool cool cool cool cool.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mentionable News

:slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

More blackmail from Trump.

How a Facebook Employee Helped Trump Win—But Switched Sides for 2020

James Barnes is now focused on using digital-ad strategies to try to get Trump out of office

4 Likes

Do note: if Giuliani actually had such evidence, it would surely be released already.

Giuliani Says Biden Documents to Be Released ‘If I Disappear’

Rudy Giuliani, a focus of the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump’s foreign policy dealings in Ukraine, suggested on Twitter that he has dirt on the Biden family that would be released were he to get into trouble.

Giuliani, Trump’s personal lawyer, also described as “sarcastic” a statement he made recently about having “an insurance policy” should he fall out of favor with the president.

That followed an interview with Fox News during which he was asked whether Trump might soon conclude that Giuliani is a liability, and throw him “under the bus.”

“This is ridiculous,” Giuliani, 75, said. “We are very good friends. He knows what I did was in order to defend him, not to dig up dirt on Biden.”

Without offering proof, Giuliani tweeted that he had “files in my safe about the Biden Family’s 4 decade monetizing” of the former vice president and senator’s office. “If I disappear, it will immediately appear.”

Giuliani’s tweet also referred to his “RICO chart.” Mentioning the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, the federal law aimed at prosecuting organized crime, may imply Giuliani still has information that’s not been released publicly from his days as a U.S. Attorney.

Also on Saturday Giuliani, a former federal prosecutor, said on Twitter that “the Mafia couldn’t kill me so NO, I am not worried about the swamp press.”

It was a busy day on social media for the former New York City mayor, who’s said to be under investigation for possible campaign finance violations and a failure to register as a foreign agent. He said, again without elaborating, that he “plans to bring out a massive pay-for-play scheme under the Obama administration that will devastate the Democrat Party.”

During two weeks of impeachment hearings Giuliani was mentioned multiple times by State Department officials testifying on whether Trump improperly withheld military aid to Ukraine. Two of Giuliani’s associates, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, were charged in October in a campaign finance scheme.

3 Likes

I didn’t realize the WH would ‘officially’ stoop to this.

See graphic

1 Like

They’ve been posting WaPo reviews of Schiff if they can be used against him, including variations of that graphic. And the WH account is pretty much Team Trump now and has posted far worse, sadly.

Looking at the article, the WH is also, of course, cherrypicking and misrepresenting the full article:

3 Likes