WTF Community

Donald's Tweets

I don’t always read Donald’s tweets in my web bowser and when I do I keep forgetting I have this Chrome plugin that renders them like a 4 year-old wrote it. Always makes me laugh…

1 Like

That’s insulting to four-year-olds everywhere. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I hope that someday (soon!?) I can find more humor in the stuff that’s currently playing out…I’d like nothing more than to be looking back on this dark period of U.S. history and that the lessons will have been learned with a full-recovery of our democracy & all the necessary improvements made.

I personally have to thank late night for the humor for that keeps me somewhat sane. The marches, postcards, emails and visits to our representatives keep up the morale. The vote and education of it thereof keep up the faith. But I believe in my heart of hearts that the only weapon we possess as a group is boycotting and divesting. Money is the only thing these evil assholes care about. Look at Standing Rock, a little known fact is that Wells Fargo was requesting a meeting with the Tribal Council, they were getting nervous. Divesting is time consuming and a pain in the ass, but it works. At least that’s the view from here.

1 Like

You’re right Ron, we need all the humor & camaraderie that we can get to remain optimistic, for money is the worst drug there is for those under it’s spell and unable to keep it in perspective. Perhaps it’s curse of the white man? the native Americans had no concept of owning land until the settlers showed up to take it all for themselves. I wonder what the world would be like if things had turned out differently for the early settlers? But here we are, watching all the rats jump ship from the most criminally-corrupt, incompetent & traitorous pile of politicians ever to desecrate the White House. No offense to actual furry rats intended. Let’s hope it all ends well & soon.