WTF Community

From (Title) IX to 0 in 60 seconds

I’m still getting used to buzzfeed as more than just cat listicles. I also know this is not confirmed-confirmed, but I am sweaty palmed nauseated because I know it’s something these people would delight in doing. Especially since it was deemed “a stretch” to include transgender people back in Feb. :fu:t3:

Why. What is the point. What is your reality that this feels so good.

I will happily delete this post if it turns out to be not a thing, but I had to beat my fists in impotent rage somewhere tonight. Couldn’t fucking sleep so I asshattedly thought it’d be a great idea to get online to see what’s trending.

I am pretty sure she hates… everyone.

1 Like

Ugh.

I looked into the comments on the article to see what the supporters of this move are thinking. It seems to me they think rape statistics are over-reported or fabricated, and this move will help protect innocent students who are accused of rape, from a process they see as unfair.

Except that this is ignoring all the data and evidence that points to rape and assault being underreported and still a huge problem, that false reports are rare, that before the directive this move is attempting to repeal, colleges and universities by far ignored reports when they were made.

3 Likes

Won’t somebody PLEASE think of the rapists?

1 Like