WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

So now trump & Melania have tested positive too…couldn’t happen to a nicer couple, considering all the people he has killed by failing to do his damn job, misleading instead of protecting American citizens. (Or as Melania’s coat says: “I really don’t care…do you?”)

It’s a poor time to think of it, but knowing that singing or shouting carries your breath even further, WHY was there not a partition between trump & Biden during that so-called “debate”??? I hope Joe was not exposed… :pray:

2 Likes

While it is definitely a concern and everyone who was there should be tested every twelve hours for the next three days, the room seemed open enough and like it had good enough airflow that hopefully Biden’s chances of being unaffected are decent.

Trump and Hicks were together on a plane several days in a row for hours at a time. While Biden was of course at risk of being infected, it is likely orders of magnitude lower than Trump/Hicks.

3 Likes

Oh, I know, but Biden is the ONLY one I actually care about. The trump-tribe all deserves the virus…I just hope it doesn’t preclude trump from being put on trial & ending up in prison.

3 Likes

Karma-corn, anyone?

5 Likes

Kathy Griffin, who was the subject of a two-month federal investigation after her photo shoot with a fake severed head of the president, wasn’t as sympathetic.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Kaleigh 'n co

3 Likes

:joy: Video

3 Likes

Occam’s Razor

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

Irony…also that it is Edgar Allan Poe season

5 Likes

One of the scary things about this novel coronavirus is the way it can cause your blood oxygen level to dip precipitously low, or as some have called it, “dry drowning”. Insufficient oxygen profoundly affects the brain & can cause lasting damage, but in the case of trump, how would we even know? :thinking:

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

This is my favorite.

3 Likes

Inane…Listen to this recap on taking his Covid test. Honestly…WTF :sweat_smile:
He’s always hard to watch because he is so arch…but I like seeing him look, less than smart.

4 Likes

How are they so bad at this?

3 Likes