WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

And where else would you find King Julian!

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

I think trump misunderstood…the only reason anyone would want to blow the face off Mount Rushmore is if his face had been added as he said he wished would happen. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I couldn’t resist.

3 Likes

The importance of keep track of your programming schedule…

3 Likes

Yes, striking resemblance.

3 Likes
3 Likes

:flashlight: :flashlight: :flashlight: :flashlight: :flashlight: :flashlight: :flashlight:

3 Likes
2 Likes

After Don Jr posted a video on Instagram that he said didn’t get very many likes - he is in bed, with camera coming from his waist to his face and literally whining.

Here’s a funny retort on Instagram…https://www.instagram.com/p/CGhreCFAg0H/

same thing…

2 Likes

Doh

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Funny thread in a SidecarRudy/HunterBiden/MadeUpStory kind of way.

2 Likes

Reacting to the President’s withering criticism of his intellect, Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted that he does not have a brain like Donald Trump’s.

“I have to say that he has a point,” Fauci said. “My brain could never come up with the things his brain comes up with.”

Having worked closely with Trump on the White House coronavirus task force, Fauci observed, “His brain is scary.”

“It’s much faster than mine,” the esteemed virologist added. “I need hours to look at facts and data before making a decision, but he makes decisions in seconds, without any information at all.”

While asserting that Trump’s gray matter “merits further study,” Fauci said that he has a theory for why the President’s brain is so much quicker than his.

“My brain is all clogged up with decades’ worth of epidemiology,” he said. “His just has ‘person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ ”

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes