WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

Stacy Abrams and President Jimmy Carter. Greeting each other in a very Blue Georgia

5 Likes

New York sends a clear message back to Trump - via Late Show - Stephen Colbert

4 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

3 Likes

So rdiculous…it gets a humor entry. :rofl:

Aronchick later appeared on MSNBC where he mocked Giuliani’s approach calling it a 'fact-free presentation.'

'It’s a widespread nationwide voter fraud of which this is a part. You’d have to be a fool to think this was an accident,’ Giuliani said.

Trump and his lawyers have yet to provide evidence of such a nationwide conspiracy – although they have increasingly pointed to voting machines that the president claims ‘deleted’ votes from him and ‘switched’ them to Joe Biden.

Aronchick later appeared on MSNBC where he mocked Giuliani’s approach calling it a ‘fact-free presentation.’

When you’re in court you have to talk about the complaint, you have to talk about your facts, you have to talk about the law,’ he said.

’When you’re at Four Seasons Total Landscaping I guess you can talk about anything.'

and to cap it off, Giuliani got directions from the judge to the closest Martini bar.

2 Likes

What a fitting tribute to one of the most ridiculed places we’ve been forced to see in 2020. The Four Seasons Total Landscaping store.

4 Likes

Giuliani 100 Grand

3 Likes

Awwww

The owl was taken to a veterinarian on Wednesday and got a clean bill of health. “He’s had a buffet of all-you-can-eat mice, so he’s ready to go.”

5 Likes

I saw this story, it is SO cute.

2 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

Apparently trump’s delusions are contagious. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

LOCK HIM UP!!! :smirk:

3 Likes

Guiliani- another epic FAIL! :joy: :rofl: Oh Rudy!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

“I have always been good to President Erdogan. I think now it is time you returned the favor, in the name of your great country of Turkey.”

4 Likes

Map US Canada

6 Likes

Funny, Fox News is ahead of you on this idea:

1 Like

\ 46x29 Virus-free. www.avast.com

5 Likes