WTF Community

Humor, memes, funny internet stuff etc

My first post, tried to put it in “Humor, memes, etc”, hope it does not get lost.
If someone can move it to the right place, thanks! :grinning:
PerdueLoeffler

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Biden and Harris are TIME Person of the Y- whoa, what was that sudden piercing whine from the east?

ProtestsF Anim Bunker Whining Wall Baby Sm2

4 Likes

A friend of mine just painted the new Trump Presidential Portrait:

The Trumpadook. You just can’t get it out of your house (until the Secret Service drags him away):

4 Likes

An alternate cover for Time 2020. :nerd_face:
(Still don’t know how to post directly in existing topic) :thinking:

4 Likes

@CNa1 there’s a reply button at the bottom of the thread like so:

2 Likes

5 Likes

He’s got them all well-covered:

3 Likes

3 Likes

A Christmas time, Hollywood inspired story, I’m sure! :laughing:
TrHidingInVents

3 Likes
4 Likes

More ironic humor from Andy Borowitz (and a bit too close to the truth!)

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—A furious Donald J. Trump attempted to fire the Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett, sources report.

According to the sources, Trump was so irate about the Supreme Court’s dismissal of his election challenge on Tuesday that he phoned Barrett directly to inform her that she was “history.”

“I hired you to get a job done, and you didn’t get it done,” Trump angrily informed Barrett. “You’re out of here.”

Sources say that Barrett had the unenviable task of informing Trump that Supreme Court Justices are appointed for life and therefore cannot be fired, a revelation that left Trump “flabbergasted.”

“If I can’t fire anybody I want, maybe I don’t want to be President anymore,” he reportedly muttered.

3 Likes

Who had MAGAs chanting “destroy the GOP!” on their bingo cards?

I for one would like to thank Nick Fuentes for helping tear the Republican Party apart from the inside.

Never thought I’d say THAT!

4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

MAGA claims this crowd, yet it was a march in DC for the School shootings in FL - March for our Lves.

4 Likes

The ship is going down…

4 Likes